So you are thinking about getting your Real Estate License in the State of Minnesota? There are 6 steps/requirements you need to follow:
1. Be of at least 18 years old
2. Complete 90 hours of requred pre-licensure classes, they include Course I, II, and III. (30 hours each)
3. Pass the salesperson exam - this can be taken after completion of Course I
4. Once you have completed Course I, passed your salesperson exam, and completed Course II, and III, you may apply for your license within one year of passing the exam.
5. Choose a broker to work with
6. Pay the appropriate licensing fee
In Minnesota your Real Estate license will renew every 2 years, the State of Minnesota will require your broker to verify that you have completed 30 hours of continuing education credits during the 2 year period including 1 hour of agency, 1 hour of fair housing, and the state's required CE module.
Click here if you would like to discuss what a career in Real Estate is like and what Realty Group, Inc. provides new agents.
Contact me any time:
Alex Wheaton - 651-308-1850 - firstname.lastname@example.org