For the most part, buyers are looking for a "Move In Ready" or "Turn Key" home that will allow them to be very happy with very little effort other than personal touches. They are looking to get the most for their buck!
Here are a list of things you can do ...
- Paint the walls and trim a neutral color
- Update lighting fixtures
- Update ceiling fans
- Remove outdated wallpaper and/or borders
- Install new kitchen counter tops
- Update the kitchen backsplash
- Update the knobs throughout the kitchen and bathrooms
- Change out bathroom fixtures - towel bars, bathroom tissue dispenser, etc...
- Change out door knobs throughout the house
- Update appliances
- Update flooring/carpeting
Make sure your home is "spotless"! The last thing you want a prospective buyer to do when viewing your home is to have a "Honey Do" list on their mind.
Are you LOOKING FOR THE HOME OF YOUR DREAMS? Do you have a HOME TO SELL? The Temple Team can help you with all of your Real Estate Needs. Give us a call at 704-235-3000 and visit our webstie at www.TheTempleTeam.com.