1/24/2016 Home Values In Mission Viejo By
This week’s report on home values for Mission Viejo and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a Mission Viejo Realtor Tim Lorenz. The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 4.1 percent, for new homes up 5.9 percent and for resale condos up 5.5 percent. The sales volume is up for resale homes 10.1 percent and up 11.9 percent on condos and down 15.3 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92691 sales prices are up 5.3 percent and the sales volume is up 20.3 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are up 6.1 percent and the sales volume is up 16.8 percent.
- Aliso Viejo sales prices are up 3.1 percent and the sales volume is up 7.4 percent.
- Laguna Niguel sales prices are up 3.4 percent and the sales volume is up 11.4 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita sales prices are up 3.0 percent and the sales volume up 5.6 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are up 2.2 percent and the sales volume is up 10.6 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are up 5.6 percent and the sales volume is up 14.6 percent.
The troubles in the stock market has helped the treasuries and has caused the interest rates of home loans to drop. Paired with the high demand and little inventory will cause an increase in home values. It is very hard to know what this market will do over the year. However, we are set up for a good one in home values and number of sales.