Are you looking for a buyers agent to find a Luxury Condo in Danbury,CT?
According to most buyer agency agreements, the buyer’s agent must do these things:
- Protect their client’s financial information
- Negotiate the best possible price for the buyer
- Must disclose to the buyer if they are working with another buyer interested in the same property
- Show all properties the buyer is interested in that fits their criteria and budget, including new construction and for sale by owners
- Connect you with the service providers—inspectors, lenders, home warranty companies—to best suit your needs
The buyer also has some responsibilities to their buyer’s agent:
- Buyers must work with their buyers agent exclusively
- Buyers should never give personal information to any other agent
- Buyers should not call other agents to see properties, even if they think they are saving their agent some time and effort
- Buyers should clearly define their must haves and deal breakers to help their agent streamline the showing process
Home buyers are at a premium in today’s housing market. Buyers should interview agents just as seller’s interview listing agents. In order to make a prudent business decision, partner with your local Danbury,CT luxury townhome agent Jonathan Hall of William Pitt Sotheby's International Realty for your home search. As a experienced real agent, I have helped several clients find their perfect maintenance free home in the Greater Danbury,CT area. If you are confused and need help, contact today for a confidential meeting.