OPEN SUNDAY: Oakdale
Stop and take a look on Sunday, May 11th 2:00 to 4:00
virtual tour at 1649Geneva.com
1649 Geneva Ave. N Oakdale
Much of this move in ready home has been updated since 2005.
- Kitchen featuring a high grade Paradiso granite counter top and full height back splash, new stainless steel sink, new flooring, newer refrigerator and refinished cabinets all updated in 2006
- Full bath with Juparana granite and new floor updated in 2006
- Finished in 2006
- New family room
- ¾ bath off the family room with Napoleon granite & block glass window
- New carpet, lights, electric & plumbing
- Large pantry included
- Newer washer & dryer
- New insulation in the walls and attic added in 2005
- New window ac with remote
- New supplemental electric heat
- New carpet, light fixtures & drapes
- Backyard landscaping done in 2006
- Deck stained in 2007
- Flower gardens in front
- Fire pit in the deep wooded 140 x 280 lot
- One of a kind garage
Click here to see other open houses
Here, you'll find a link to see all open houses in the twin cities
by all companies.
Thinking about buying or selling this year? Stop by and visit
my next open house.
It's a great way to get familiar with the market when you're in the early stages of
planning to buy or sell a house.
Get the recent statistics right now from Edina Realty here. Click on
to see twin cities area market statistics including average days on market and absorption rate.