Aubrey, Texas home sales gain 7% this month

By
Real Estate Broker/Owner with DFW Team Realty

There were 76 houses sold in Aubrey this month, which is a 7% increase from a month ago. So far this year there have been 1,008 housing sales, which is a 3% upturn from last year. This month, 84 new properties were listed in Aubrey. In December of this year, the number of new houses listed in Aubrey increased 56%. Overall this year, new real estate listings are at 1,307 in all, which is a 7% rise from last year. Listed houses under contract this December in Aubrey decreased 4%, with 54 properties currently listed under contract in December of this year. Year-to-date there have been 1,051 listed houses under contract overall, which is a 5% upturn relative to the same period last year. In total for this year, housing sales grew 9% compared to the same period last year, the average sales price being $228,901. In December 2015, the average home sales price for homes in Aubrey was about $214,199, a 4% increase from a month ago. Click here to view homes in Aubrey.

See Full Aubrey Home Values Report

Register online for monthly home value updates on your city and neighborhood, automatically emailed to you.

 

Comments (2)

Spirit Messingham
Tierra Antigua Realty - Tucson, AZ
Third Generation Full-Time Realtor® 520 471-6900

Those are some real fine month over month gains.  Hope they are sustained.

Feb 12, 2016 06:22 AM
Gabe Sanders
Real Estate of Florida specializing in Martin County Residential Homes, Condos and Land Sales - Stuart, FL
Stuart Florida Real Estate

Hi Bob.  That is an impressive gain for the Aubrey Texas real estate values.

Feb 12, 2016 09:02 PM

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?