Buying a Home for a Disabled Child or Elderly Parent

Real Estate Agent with Tierra Antigua Realty SA624527000

Did you know Fannie Mae offers a specialized loan program for consumers who want to buy a home for an elderly parent or disabled child to occupy. This program allows owner occupied financing at normal rates even though the buyer will not themselves occupy the property. The borrower must show that the elderly parent or the disabled child cannot qualify for the loan on their own.


When buyers have questions about what they are considering buying, reach out to a lender.  There are often solutions out there, 1031 exchanges, etc.   Normally there is no cost or obligation to find out.




This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Home Buying
spirit messingham
buyers agent spirit

Spam prevention

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?


Spirit Messingham

Third Generation Full-Time Realtor® 520 471-6900
Ask me a question

Additional Information