This market trend report spotlights Wilshire Estates, located in Dunedin Florida. Comprised of approximately 223 single family homes Wilshire Estates is recognized as a premium residential community.
Easy access to US 19 allows a speedy commute to Clearwater, St Petersburg and even across the bridge to Tampa. At the intersect of US 19 and 580 is the Countryside Mall.
The fundamental rules of real estate, location, location, location make Wilshire Estates a premium location for those who what access and convenience in the community in which they live.
February 1, 2016
Market In A Minute 2004 – 2015
The information below is extracted from the Mid Florida Regional MLS then merged with data records of the writer. In some cases, such as sales recorded for the year 2012, incorrect data was entered into the MLS and corrected by the writer before the WILSHIRE ESTATES trends report was created.
Any questons regarding this report should be directed to:
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate, REMAX Reatec Group, Palm Harbor, 727. 420.4041
Note: Only one sale has occurred in 2016 YTD. Do not let one data point mislead you.
The data shown in the above chart shows:
- 12% increase in Avr Sold Price from 2014 to 2015
- Average Days On Market (ADOM) increase 2015 end
- Average Sold Price (ASP) increase increase 2015 end
- Average Sold Price Square Foot (SP/SF) increase 2015 end
- The trends suggest this community will begin to experience price challenges resulting in an increase in average days on market.
- Mobility has reached the before crash level
- Strong initiative continues regarding homeowners willing to move and is anticipated to continue for another 4 years.
If you are currently an active home buyer looking for a place in North Pinellas county you may find great interest in this video message.
Home owners in Wilshire Estate face the same challenge as so many others in regards to determining the value of their home. Yes, you could multiply the square feet of your home by the SPTiy SF and derive a value number. This derived value does not take into account everything you know about your home. There fore the result could be incredibly misleading.
Homeowners need a resource that included in the equation what the owner knows about their house. For that purpose the CIS Score was created. To find out more, click here.
Best of success,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
REMAX Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL