Today's funny 😂😂😂😂😂
10 Reasons Why Real Estate Agents Smoke Weed
1) Because it makes searching the MLS a hell of a lot more interesting. Get high and do a map search on the coast of Malibu from $10-30 million and get yourself excited about the listings you know you will never get.
2) Because it makes your property description a lot more creative. Ever wonder why agents use words like “picturesque, tranquil, and desirable” to puff up their listings? They’re high.
3) Because it helps you fall back asleep after your seller texts you at two in the morning to change a comma in the property description.
4) Because it cures your hangovers before your early showings and opens. If you’re going to be sitting in an open for three hours by yourself you might as well be high.
5) Because it’s cheaper than other drugs and it makes you need less booze.
6) Because it could be the one thing you have in common with your clients. People bond over vices. If your seller is a stoner I guarantee you they will appreciate you more if you bring up the piece you have stashed in your glove compartment.
7) Because it makes the festering food plates at opens edible.
8) Because your seller has a drawer full of it in his bedside table.
9) Because your seller just called you and told you he’s going to rent after six months of showings. And there’s football on tonight.
10) Because it makes you cooler.