Here are the ‘Top 5’ steps to make sure YOU are fully prepared to get to the front-of-the-line that will ensure you maximize your opportunity to it’s fullest at Echelon.
Wow! We are fast approaching the opening of what will be the most coveted piece of real estate in Chandler this year. When the Salerno & Avellino models by CalAtlantic Homes finally open to the thousands of potential ‘future residents’ of this brand new community, the truth is….. only a fraction of you will have the chance to own your new home here. Below I have listed a few steps that will help you MAXIMIZE your positioning and make your new home purchase as successful as possible! My cell phone number is 480.580.3200. Please call or text me with any questions you have and if you are not currently obligated to another Realtor I would love the privilege of helping you buy your new home at Echelon!
1. GET Representation: I, as well as other qualified REALTORS, will be representing buyers just like yourselves at Echelon. One thing I can guarantee you is that buyers who have a REALTOR representing ‘their interests’ get more value, less hassle, and always sign the contract with the least amount of regrets and money left on the table. The amazing thing about you having REALTOR representation is that is 100% at the builder’s expense. It can only benefit you and save you potentially hundreds of hours of stress and time to have a qualified professional represent your best interests on one of the biggest and most important financial decisions of your entire life. *Remember, the builder sales reps represents the builder and you have a right to have someone represent YOUR best interests at all times.Call or text me at directly at 480.580.3200 and we can discuss your new home plans together.
2. GET Pre-Approved For A Loan As Soon As Possible: Assuming you’re not paying in cash, imagine this scenario…. the lot you want is available, others want that same lot (at Echelon this is going to be happening A-LOT) and there are multiple offers. Who do you think has the best chance to seize their opportunity to close that deal? Someone who is pre-approved or someone who is just pre-qualified/or doesn’t even know what they can get approved for? My goal as your REALTOR is to get you as fully prepared as possible so when we walk into builder we can make the right decisions for you at the right times. Would you like to start the process now? I have an amazing lending team at Academy Mortgage that I cannot recommend highly enough! They are fast, friendly, and very helpful in helping you find out how much home you can afford.Call Academy Mortgage now at 480-518-5856 for more information and mention that Michael Decker from Keller Williams recommended them!
3. GET Precise on When You Can Move: Do you rent or currently or own your home? If you rent, when is your lease up? Will that conflict with being able to get the home you want at Echelon? If you own your home–are you going to sell it? Whatis the value? How is the market currently? How long will it take for your home to sell and what is the process like when you are also hoping to move into a new home soon? Having an exclusive relationship with a REALTOR can help you with both of these scenarios.I am personally helping many clients sell their current home by listing their home and at the same time buy a new home at Echelon. Call or text me at directly at 480.580.3200 and let’s talk about the process together and we can start planning now to ensure that best result happens for you.
4. KNOW What You Are Looking for in Your New Home: What are some of your MUST HAVE’S? Are you downsizing or planning on growing your family? Do you want neighbors adjacent to your backyard? Are you open to any lot as long as you’re getting a good price? Knowing these things can greatly help in buying your new home?
5. Sign Up For Our VIP List: Click Here To Sign Up