Looking for a versatile 4-bedroom home with style? You'll love the circular movement theme at 3336 Crestview Ln in Gulf Breeze.
This listing, renovated and modern, is brought to you exclusively by The Scott Gregory Team at Keller Williams Realty Emerald Coast. Call or text 850-982-2039 or visit http://www.GreatPensacola.com. If you would like a private tour of this home, call or text us.
A circular driveway wrapped around tropical landscaping greets you. Once inside the home of approximately 2,239 square feet, that theme continues with a curved breakfast bar and wall above, and extends into the curvy Florida room that overlooks the deck and backyard.
In addition to the 4 bedrooms, the home has two versatile rooms that overlook the backyard. Office? Playroom? Exercise room? Florida room? Game room? Use them to fit your lifestyle! One of the rooms also has a doggie door so your pet can chase squirrels out back while you watch the game.
Since purchasing the brick- and wood-exterior home in 2008, the sellers have put almost $90,000 into upgrades and home improvements. All appliances convey with the home sale.
The backyard features a three-level deck with pergola, a playset, privacy-fenced back and side yards, a huge shed (electrical, lots of storage, shelving, workbench) with a covered side that would be perfect to park a small watercraft. You also can enjoy your backyard from a charming swing in your Florida room.
The property has a wonderful landscape complete with custom concrete curbing, palm trees, live oaks, banana trees, yucca, a plum tree, a pear tree, a nectarine tree, and a peach tree.
The sellers just had the concrete countertops in the kitchen re-sealed prior to putting the home on the market. The tiled kitchen includes a dishwasher, built-in microwave, flat-surface stove, and built-in wine rack. Under-cabinet lighting shines down on the massive breakfast bar.
There also are concrete tops in both bathrooms. The master bath features dual sinks, tiled floors, a walk-in closet, and a shower/whirlpool tub combo.
Both the carpeted master bedroom, and the great room, have in-window blinds. The big master bedroom has plenty of room for a sitting area, and blackout blinds for the door windows make for great sleeping.
Two of the secondary bedrooms have tiled floors, and the other is carpeted.
Elegant glass work in the front door greets you as you walk into the gallery-style foyer, which you also can access through the door from your side-entry garage. The oversized, two-car garage has plenty of shelving and a workbench.
Here is a list of the improvements the homeowners have made:
- 2008 – Replaced all windows – to Low E (energy efficient windows with screens + hurricane screens for each window) – (total cost was $7,000);
- 2008 – Replaced carpet in two rooms to tile (total cost $1,000);
- 2010 Turned the screened-in porch into a four season’s room. 22 Low-E picture windows, separate & new $2500 cost Heating & A/C unit, slate tile, insulation, 2 ceiling fans/lights, new Low E exterior door (approximate new square feet – 297 sq ft). (Total cost for the entire room was $20,000);
- 2010 – Added blown-in insulation in attic (total cost $500);
- 2010 – Added backsplash, new granite deep sink, new faucet in kitchen (total cost for the kitchen update was $2,000);
- 2010 – Added concrete curbing to the landscaping, along with four fruit trees, shrubs and bushes (total cost for new landscaping was $4,000);
- 2010 – Replaced the AC unit with new one through our home warranty (total cost was $6,000);
- 2010 – Added shelving in garage (total cost $500);
- 2011 – Replaced dishwasher ($650);
- 2011 – Added a custom-built shed with a lean-to, including concrete under lean-to, shelving, windows and electricity (total cost of shed and lean-to was $6,000);
- 2011 – Replaced guest bathroom’s countertop/sink and fixtures with custom concrete countertop and brushed nickel fixtures/lights and new toilet (total cost for guest bathroom upgrade was $1,500);
- 2012 – Replaced refrigerator $3,000;
- 2012 – New ceiling fans and light fixtures in kitchen, master bedroom and second bedroom (total cost $500);
- 2012 – New LED lights under kitchen cabinents (total cost $200).
- 2012- Complete master bathroom remodel. Replaced with new Jacuzzi tub, new designer tile throughout, new toilet, new solid wood custom cabinetry, new light fixtures, new custom concrete countertops and sinks, new faucets and hinges. (Total cost for master bathroom remodel was $8,000);
- 2012 – Paid Orkin for prevention of termites (total cost for around the home and shed termite prevention was $1,700). Bond is transferrable with home;
- 2014 - Added a Florida Room with mini-split AC/Heating unit, tiled floor, insulated panels, two ceiling fans (total cost $14,000).
- 2014 - Had eight spots in the roof repaired, and roof repair man estimated that roof should hold up for another 20 years (total cost of repairs $1,000);
- Home Warranty with First American Home Warranty, can transfer with home ($600 per year);
- 2014 - Custom Concrete Countertops in kitchen (total cost $6,000);
- 2014 - Painted and replaced all knobs, hinges and sanded and re-painted kitchen cabinets (total cost $600);
- 2014 - Replaced privacy fence (Total cost $4,000);
- 2015 - Replaced Garage door opener and added 2 keypads (Total cost $275);
- 2015 – New shrubs / plants in front yard along with new mulch (total cost $300);
- 2015 – Replaced all interior doors in house, all painted white (total cost $500).
You can have the local MLS system at your fingertips by downloading The Scott Gregory Team's KW app. Get our app from the #1 real estate company in America! Visit us here for more info.
Looking to buy a home? Visit our website at http://www.GreatPensacola.com, where we have feeds from all local MLS systems and you can view info and photos of all homes on the market.
Are you a VA buyer? Our Military Savings Program can help buyers with VA loans buy a home through The Scott Gregory Team and save as much as $5,000. Visit http://homevalueemeraldcoast.com/lp/military-home-savings-program.html for full details. Great local service and the best deal for VA buyers.
The Scott Gregory Team can sell your home in 57 days, or we will sell it for free! Restrictions and limitations apply. Visit our Guaranteed Sale page to contact us for full details.
Do you owe more than your home is worth? The Scott Gregory team has completed hundreds of short sales in the area. Is your home still upside down on the mortgage? Learn Your Options by visiting http://www.ShortOrStayPensacola.com or calling us at 850-982-2039.
The Scott Gregory Team at Keller Williams Emerald Coast has sold hundreds of homes in the area since 2000 and specializes in residential sales, condos and investment properties. When you buy or sell with The Scott Gregory Team, you get a full team of professionals at your service.
They can help you buy or sell property anywhere in America through our network of talented agents. Local market areas include: Pensacola, Cantonment, Perdido Key, Milton, Pace, Gulf Breeze, Pensacola Beach, Navarre, Navarre Beach, Mary Esther, Fort Walton Beach, Destin and Miramar Beach. Call us at 850-982-2039.