5 Low Cost Updates with Big-Impact for Gainesville Home Sellers
When preparing to sell your Gainesville home, there can be some low cost updates that will make positive impression to future buyers that view your home. Consider these simple projects that can deliver the biggest bang for your Do-It-Yourself bucks. Go ahead, make a list and take a trip to Home Depot, Lowes or Ace Hardware in your area. Do some web surfing on Pinterest or Houzz to get ideas for the items listed below!
1. Your Front Door: Replacing a worn-out front door with a new one OR just give it a good fresh coat of paint can make a world of difference. If the door knob & hardware look worn out or discolored, then some new hardware too.
2. Kitchen Cabinets: Giving kitchen cabinets a facelift doesn’t have to break your piggy bank. Visit your local hardware store for a DIY kit to make easy touch ups with paint or wood stains. Changing the handles, drawer pulls and cabinet door knobs will add an updated feel as well.
3. Paint: A fresh, clean coat in a neutral color can completely transform any space. Don’t forget the trim, moldings and baseboards!
4. Closets: Storage space is eye candy to many homebuyers. Declutter and show your home’s storage possibilities. Think about organizing all of your closet space and don’t forget your garage & utility room areas.
5. Fixtures: Ratchet up your home’s style by throwing down a few bucks on new switch cover plates for your electric outlet covers. New faucets and shower heads will add a sparkle, and new lightning accessories is another item to consider.
Need help coming up with more easy ways to show your Gainesville home in the best light? Just give us a call and we can talk about getting your home ready for Gainesville’s real estate market.
The Bohn Team with RE/MAX in Gainesville is here to help!
**Originally Posted at GainesvilleRealEstateTalk