If you are looking for prime commercial land that is in a fantastic location in the Greenbrier Valley here it is....
1323 MAPLEWOOD AVENUE
FAIRLEA, WV 24902
Located in Fairlea, WV, in the Fort Springs District of Greenbrier County, this commercial property is in a prime location consisting of 3.77 acres (lots 24 and 28), listed at $275,000.
What makes this property unique:
1. Located right across the street from the Greenbrier Valley Medical Center;
2. Surrounded my many medical offices;
3. Has two access points; one on Route 219 North, and one on Maplewood Avenue; and
4. There are public utilities on the property.
This is a great investment. Ideally located within yards of the:
- Greenbrier Valley Medical Center
- Hospice Care
- Red Oak Shopping Center
Nearby Private Medical Offices:
- Greebrier Physicians Clinic
- Hospice Care Facility
- Greenbrier Valley Physical Therapy and Fitness
- The Heart Center
- The Dermatology Center
- Valley Medical Imaging Center
- Robert C. Byrd Clinic
- Greenbrier Clinic
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine
Pharmacies are located close by:
- CVS Pharmacy
- Greenbrier Medical Arts Pharmacy (located across the street, next to hospital)
- Kroger Pharmacy
- Fritz's Pharmacy
Nearby Schools: (Located across the street)
The historical town of Lewisburg is only five miles south of this property. Lewisburg is the county seat of Greenbrier County. Here you will find the Greenbrier Valley Theatre, Carnegie Hall, art galleries, antique shops, and much more in this quiet, quaint town.
There are some great restaurants in the area...just to name a few:
- Star Dust Cafe
- Food and Friends
- The Livery Tavern
- The French Goat
- General Lewis Inn
- The Greenbrier Resort
Click here to see all the places to eat in Greenbrier County. you will find a delicious selection of culinary options that are pleasing to all tastes and diners. An assortment of regional favorites offering locally grown produce and farm-raised meats can be found just around the corner from the familiar favorites you know and love. Morning, noon and into the evening you can find your favorite foods served just the way you like them.
Nestled in the Alleghany Mountains, the area offers many recreational opportunities and considers outdoor recreation and tourism one of its most important resources. The great outdoor adventures include hiking, biking, camping, caving, canoeing, fishing, and even cross-country skiing!