5 REASONS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FALL 2016 PENINSULA HOUSING & BUILDERS ASSOCIATION PARADE OF HOMES EVENT
1. Timing- Most economists are predicting 2016 to be the best year for the home building industry in over 8 years. The new home inventory is at an all-time low, interest rates are still at historic lows, and the pent up demand is hungry to make that move into their dream home. It's been several years since there's been a Parade of Homes or a single-site Homearama event, and East West Communities has a track record of hosting record setting home shows. (East West set Parade of Homes' attendance records at the Gatling Pointe South show with over 55,000 visitors, and hosted three Homearama events at Founders Pointe in 2010, and at The Riverfront in 2001 & 2011).
2. Opportunity- The Parade of Homes attracts tens of thousands of local visitors and interested homebuyers, thus providing the perfect venue for a homebuilders to showcase their talents and introduce the latest and greatest in new home trends. Pinterest and Houzz.com are wonderful places to see pretty photos, but there's no substitute for home buyers getting the chance to experience, feel, and appreciate the emotions of having all five senses stimulated. It's not just about the one new home sale, it's about motivating potential home buyers that are looking for a new home and for ones who are looking for that reason to move next spring, or in another year or so.
3. Community- Founders Pointe features neighborhood amenities that rivals those at many resorts. Families love the resort style lakefront pool with the 112' water slide, the cozy Craftsman style Residents' Club with heart pine with wood beamed ceiling, double sided stone fireplace with two plasma TV's, and the wrap around covered porch which overlooks the lakefront pool, children's playground, outdoor grilling area, volleyball court, and the pathway circling the lake and leading residents to the Community Pier. Residents enjoy panoramic views of Batten Bay and surprising views across the James River. (Over 200 residents now enjoy the many special features and benefits the community offers)
4. Location- Founders Pointe is not only a beautiful waterfront community, but it's located in a growth area of Hampton Roads. The northeastern part of Isle of Wight County and the northern tip of Suffolk are centrally located in between the Peninsula and the Southside cities of Portsmouth, Chesapeake, & Norfolk. Families relocating from out of town see the Founders Pointe location as being nicely removed from the city, yet convenient to their workplace. Local Hampton Roads home buyers are discovering the appeal of being only 10 minutes to Harbour View, 10 minutes to the Peninsula, and 10 minutes to the charming town of Smithfield. (The Isle of Wight County School system has also received recent recognition as being one of the top school systems in the state).
5. Value- We all know that homebuyers today are pickier and more selective, and they expect a good value. The Building lots for the builders are priced between $105,000 and $115,000 on the lake, and are minimum 15,000 square feet.
The Founders Pointe’s onsite sales operation helps facilitate the overall marketing effort and helps customers discover the features and benefits of living in this award winning community. Recent sales success show that home buyers appreciate the attention to detail as far as the overall community concept, the waterfront setting, convenient location, first class amenities, distinctive streetscape, and interesting architectural blend of home styles. The totality effect of all of these components together contribute to a truly unique community, one perfect for a return to a highly successful home show- the Parade of Homes.
Founders Pointe is a waterfront community in Isle of Wight County (just 10 minutes to the town of Smithfield) and features resort style amenities with quality custom homes ranging in price from $400,000 to over $800,000. Visit www.founderspointe.com to find out more about the central location and excellent school system in Isle of Wight County. Contact Donita Frantz or Mark Edwards with East West Realty for more information, (757) 238-9009.
Discover the best in lifestyle communities at Founders Pointe, Liberty Ridge, and The Riverfront at Harbour View. East West is also celebrating its 25th anniversary of the Gatling Pointe Yacht Club, a riverfront club/restaurant and pool complex with a 68 slip marina adjacent to the town of Smithfield,Virginia. Visit an East West Realty Sales Center today.