Sell A House In Westridge In Woodbridge Virginia, Your Four Options
When you think the time may be right to sell your house in Westridge, you have four options from which to choose after you get a comprehensive market analysis.
Before you decide which option is best, I urge you to talk with one, or two, or three Realtors to find out what your house is worth in today's market. Find out how many days your house will need to sell at a market price.
After you know the market value of your house in today's market, you get to choose among four options as to how to move forward:
1. Do nothing.
2. Do it yourself.
3. Choose a traditional real estate salesperson who works on a transactional basis.
4. Choose a real estate consultant who works on a referral basis.
Meet with at least one Realtor, then choose the best path for you right now.
1. Do nothing. Perhaps now is not the best time for you to sell because your house needs to be updated to bring top dollar in the market. Maybe your house needs repairs before going on the market, and you need time to take care of those items. Or, you are in a negative equity position, and you don't have the assets to cover the costs of sale No matter the reason, now is just not a good time to sell, and that's okay. Nothing wrong with that.
2. Do it yourself. You've spoken with at least agent, and you firmly believe you have the skills and resources to sell your house yourself. Will you cooperate with, and pay a commission to a Buyer Agent who brings a ready, willing, and able buyer to you? Do you have the disclosures and disclaimers required by Virginia law? If you sell it yourself, that's okay.
3. Hire a traditional real estate salesperson who works on a transactional basis. This is how the majority of agents work. To them you are another deal. They are focused on doing whatever it takes to get a commission check. When they negotiate an offer, are they negotiating in your best interests, or are they negotiating to get another deal done so they can get paid? They are focused on doing your deal, then moving on to the next deal; moving from one transaction to the next.
4. Hire a real estate consultant who works on a referral basis. There are a select few agents who see your house sale as an opportunity to "wow" you with world class performance that you want to brag about to your friends and coworkers. A referral based consultant is constantly focused on earning your referrals. When you get offers on your house, a referral based consultant is looking for ways to get you the most money, in the shortest time, and with the fewest hassles.
I work option 4. I work as a real estate consultant who helps sellers sell and buyers buy. Most of my business is by referral or repeat clients who want my world class performance. Clients who are fully informed about their options don't need to be "sold". Informed clients will make wise choices, based on timely and accurate information. I don't "sell" houses. Houses sell themselves. I'm the guy who puts the transaction together for the benefits of my clients when the sale happens.
You can find out more about working with a real estate consultant when you text or call me at 703-677-1120. Are you thinking about buying a home? Virginia is a Buyer Agency state where buyers are entitled by law to buyer representation. I can help you get the most home, st the best value, in the shortest time, and with the fewest hassles. Text or call me at 703-677-1120. You may also see some of my featured homes when you click here now.
If you have a house to sell, text or call me now to find out what your house would sell for in today's market. Find out how much equity you home in your house. Call or text 703-677-1120. You may also fill out a market analysis request form on my website.
Exity Realty Associates
Equal Housing Opportunity
8998C Lorton Station Blvd
Lorton, VA 22079