Toms River Homes Sold Market Analysis for 2015
Whether buying or selling a home in Toms River, understanding the local housing market is invaluable. This report uses localized housing statistics for Toms River including average sale price, number of homes sold and average days on market, along with other valuable information (these statistics only pertains to sales on the 'mainland').
This is a comparison of sold homes in Toms River between 2014 and those sold in 2015
Single Family Homes in Toms River:
Summary: Over the last year the average sale price of single family homes in Toms River increased by 8%, the number of single family home sales increased by 34% and the average days a home sat on the market decreased by 12% before selling.
- Average sale price of a single family home in 2014 was $274,677; in 2015 the average sale price was $298,229, an increase of 8%.
- Number of sold homes in Toms River in 2014 was 685; in 2015 it was 918, an increase of 34%.
- Average number of days that a home was on the market before it sold in 2014 was 89; in 2015 the average was 78 days, a decrease of 12%.
Adult Communty Homes in Toms River:
Summary: Over the last year, the average sale price for an adult community home in Toms River increased by 4%, the number of adult community homes sold in Berkeley Twp increased by 11% and the average days on market increased by 5%
- Average sales price in 2014 was $177,307; in 2015 the average sales price was $184,430, an increase of 4%.
- Number of adult community homes sold in Toms River in 2014 was 231; the number for 2015 was 270, an increase of 16%
- Average days on market in 2014 was 59; in 2015 it was 70, an increase of 18%
Condominiums in Toms River:
Summary: Over the last year, the average sale price for condominiums in Toms River decreased by 3% from the previous year, the number of condos sold increased by 28% and the average days on market for condos that sold decreased by 17%.
- Average sale price in 2014 was $194,588; average sale price in 2015 was $188,425, a decrease of 7%.
- Number of condos sold in Toms River in 2014 was 82; in 2015 it was 105, an increase of 28%.
- Average days on market for a condo in Toms River that sold in 2014 was 90; in 2015 it was 74 days, a 17% decrease.
Other Significant Toms River Housing Market Statistics:
- Over 340 million dollars worth of real estate was sold in Toms River in 2015, an increase of 40%
- Average days on market for all homes (both those that sold and those that did not) decreased by 22%
- It took an average of 134 days for the sale of a house in Toms River to be completed - a decrease of 2% (this is from the day the house goes on the market to the day the new owner takes possession).
What's YOUR Toms River Home Worth?
All the above statistics point to a recovering housing market in Toms River and an increase of sales and sale prices for 2016.
Please contact me with any questions; I'll be happy to help in any way possible!
Subscribe to CommentsComment