Hello! My name is Tiffany Schibler. Thank you for stopping by to learn a little more about me. Jacksonville has been my home for almost 20 years and I haven’t found any place I’d rather live. With beaches minutes away, theme parks a couple hours south and romantic southern cities and mountains a few hours north, everything you’d ever want seems easily within reach. Plus, we have some of the best fireworks shows in the world and who doesn’t like a good firework show?
I went to the University of North Florida and earned a bachelors in Finance and International Business and an MBA from Coggin College of Business, one of the top ranked business programs in the country by Princeton Review. (Go Ospreys!)
I decided to pursue a career in real estate after doing a For Sale by Owner. Through that process, it was just as important to me to represent the people buying my house as my own interests. It also showed me the legal implications of not being knowledgeable in the laws surrounding the purchase and sale of real estate. It was this that prompted me to get my real estate license so that I could be that knowledgeable representative helping people realize their dreams of owning a home.
I am a Christian and actively attend the Church of Eleven 22. My faith is very important to me. As such, I operate by these two principles: Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength and love others as yourself. I believe actions speak louder than words, so it’s important to me that people know I’m a Christian not so much by what I say as by what I do.
I love playing volleyball, going for a walk or run on the beach, dancing, hanging out with friends, catching a ball game and, of course, watching fireworks shows (Fireworks Friday baseball games). One of my own personal challenges is to complete a half-Ironman within the next 2 years.
I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit more about me. I’d love to learn a little more about you and how I can help you with your real estate needs. Please give me a call!
Not all real estate companies are created equal. We are building our brokerage based around YOUR success. By equipping you with unparalleled training, coaching, marketing materials, leads and support - our goal is to turn you into a machine. In a time when brokerages are giving nothing and taking nothing, we are giving more and more. There are many reasons to join LinkUp Realty, but here are 11 that should give you something to think about!
- FREE One on one Success and Performance Coaching with My Coach Fletch©. It is a fact that many of the most successful Real Estate agents in the US have a personal coach. Most of them pay $500-$1,000 per month for this amazing resource. Our staffed trainer and coach, Andrew Fletcher has not only been a top producer himself, but has directly worked for and trained under the top coaches in the US and has coached hundreds of agents directly. His program is unparalleled.
- A steady flow of leads with no additional fees. We have generated over 200,000 real estate leads online and have plenty to spare (SEE PROOF HERE). Our agents typically get 1-3 leads each and every day from us, without additional fees.
- Amazing, completely custom community and niche specific websites to help create farm areas, without cost. We have yet to find a brokerage in the world who does anything similar to this! (sample 1 , sample 2, sample 3, sample 4, sample 5, sample 6).
- A top notch lead management and follow up system. Our CRM system provides our agents with everything they need to keep track of and effectively manage not only their entire sphere of influence, but all new leads. We even automatically set up long term drip email and follow up campaigns on your behalf for all leads.
- Fully staffed, state of the art office and support team. Our new office is conveniently located in Bartram Park and is available for you to use at any time.
- No monthly fees, desk fees, or junk fees. No kidding!
- Reasonable commission splits. Our multi-teir commission splits are very competitive.
- Your own custom built website. This website is not a simple template, but has everything you need to set you apart from the crowd. See Sample
- Facebook fan page with automatic daily posting in order to keep your friends and customers engaged. Facebook Page Example.
- Full use of our staffed graphic design and marketing team, to help take your business to the next level.
- Mass marketing of ALL of your listings for you, including creating individual niche websites for each of your listings, posting and reposting/renewing on craigslist 3 times each week, and creating and printing unlimited full color flyers