The Port Canaveral Seafood Festival 2016 is soon approaching. Starting on Friday February 26th and running through Sunday February 28th the Port Canaveral Seafood Festival 2016 will be located at 670 Dave Nisbet Dr in Port Canaveral. The gates open at 5:00pm on Friday the 26th and at 11:00am on Saturday and Sunday.
The Port Canaveral Seafood Festival 2016 is a festive mix of food, music and attractions. The food at the Port Canaveral Seafood Festival will be tasty will offerings from:
- Milliken's Reef
- Gregory Firestone's Golden Gate Seafood - will have 150 linear feet of seafood choices such as Lobster Mac and Cheese, Seafood Boil, Crawfish, Crab legs, Alligator and Calamari.
- Fish & Chips from Union Jacks
- What's The Catch by Richard Cockerel will have KeyWest Grilled Grouper, Pan seared Ahi Tuna and Island Shrimp.
- Cousins Maine Lobster (a food truck) featured on Shark Tank will have Lobster Rolls, Maine Lobster, Lobster Tacos, lobster quesadillas and Lobster Bisque.
- Willy T's Crab Shack will be serving Crab, crab cakes, shrimp, fried clams and crab salad.
- Tampa restaurateur David French of Hammerheads will be offering Fried Oysters, Shrimp Scampi, Sautéed Scallops, Seafood Jambalaya, Grouper Fingers, Coconut Shrimp and a Seafood Platter.
- Maryland based Laughing Crab Catering will be offering their Award Winning Crab Cakes, Maryland Soft Shell Crab, Lime Grilled Shrimp, Shrimp Puppies, Rockfish Baskets, CrabWon Tons and Maryland Crab Soup.
- Miami Molos Miami Grill will serve Fried Lobster Mac & Cheese, Fresh Fish Empenadas, Blackened Jerk Fish Filet, Shrimp Bisque and Bang Bang Shrimp Bowls.
Cold beer, wine and cocktails will also be available throughout the Port Canaveral Seafood Festival.
On top of the obvious great seafood options above, there are several concerts at the Port Canaveral Seafood Festival 2016, with this year's headliner being Clint Black.
A straight Festival ticket for the Port Canaveral Seafood Festival 2016 starts at $10.00. Tickets for concerts such as Clint Black start at $26.50 and can be purchased through Ticketmaster, or, you may call 800-745-3000.
Area locations where tickets can be purchased are: Exploration Tower at the Port, Fishlips Waterfront Grill, The Lazy Pirate, Wild Ocean Seafood Market, Melbourne Regional Chamber of Commerce, Cocoa Beach Area Chamber of Commerce, Bar IX, Sunrise Bank, Slater Surf Tackle, Endless Summer Tatoo, Cocoa Beach Health and Fitness
See you at the Port Canaveral Seafood Festival 2016!