Busted Dreams For Sale
We've all seen them. Busted Dreams. They come on the Real Estate Market and are sold "as is".
- It's the homestead with the hay equipment still in the barn, in a bad state. It's a Busted Dream for sale.
- It's the home that burned and no one did any cleaning up of the site. In fact, there's still an old car in the drive-way up on blocks and a dog that the neighbors bring food to. Someone walked away from it all. It's a Busted Dream For Sale.
- It's the Feed Store that someone was going to run... A metal container box was hauled in, blocked up, steps put to it...right in the center of the 1 acre. Theres even a a sign in front that says, Jones Feed & Tack. But no one ever opened the doors or even had a distributor deliver any feed. The weeds stay knee high. It's a Busted Dream For Sale.
- It's the home half-finished that was a DIYer and they ran out of money, got divorced, or ?. It's a Busted Dream For Sale.
- Often they turn out to be a unique property; Often there's a reason that the Antique Store in the wrong location, never opened it's doors.
Real Estate Agents get to see Busted Dreams fairly often or at least some of us do. It's actually part of the job description (TIC).
How to sell them? Well... just like any other piece of real estate. Good accurate photos, good accurate descriptions, priced for the market (That's a hard one on some busted dreams... putting vaue on a half finished house or on a feed store that never opened it's doors can be difficult.), advertised in the right places, a list of possibilities that might work, exposure, exposure, exposure. I have one or two Busted Dreams For Sale right now... I won't link to them in specifically because the new buyer will have their own dream going on in their head and when they land on that property for sale on The Integrity Team Website, they are going to say, HA! That's perfect! They do not need it carrying a label "Busted Dream for Sale".. No! It's their new dream. AND they may make it work!
- The new Buyer has been shopping for THE homestead where they can have a garden, a goat, chickens, and privacy.
- The new buyer has a plan for that homesite with the burned out home on it.
- The new Buyer has a brother-in-law that is a cattle feed distributor and the Feed Store that's already in place is perfect.
- The new Buyer is a contractor and can see great possibilities in the unfinished house.
- The new Buyer doesn't want to open an antique store but that big building would convert to a day care and be in the right location.
They are new dreams, not busted dreams, to the new Buyer.
Not Busted Dreams For Sale any longer.
Busted Dreams For Sale - We've all seen them.
Busted Dreams - They come on the Real Estate Market and are sold "as is".
Good Real Estate Agents enjoy seeing how it's all going to turn out and helping someone move on with their life by selling that Busted Dream... Good Real Estate Agents enjoy helping someone find a property that's perfect for the New Dream they are passionate about and have been carrying around in their head, just waiting for the right property!
Got a dream in your head? Call me.. I may have the perfect property for your dream come true! 580-212-5946 Integrity Real Estate Services LLC
Images courtesy of Morguefile.com