It's 6am on a Saturday morning and I'm up marketing my business.
Real Estate Success's mission is to educate, equip and inspire 10,000 real estate agents to become better marketers. It's a big goal. It's something we've never accomplished before. We're willing to work hard, even Saturday mornings in order to reach our goal. What are you willing to do in order to reach yours?
Saturday mornings are a great time to get up and market your real estate business, here's why:
- Your competitor's are sleeping. You'll get a jump start on the competition.
- Your family is asleep! That means you can actually be productive.
- Your phone won't start ringing at 8am. It's Saturday. Most folks sleep in. You'll probably have a clear productivity runway until 9 or 10am.
- Your focus and clarity is best in the morning. There are articles that support this claim. I'm not a doctor so you can google it. It's proven true for me.
Now you might be asking yourself "What in the hell can you do at 6am to grow your real estate business?" Don't worry marketing advice is my job:
- Pass out your newsletter to your farm market. The morning is a great time to go walking. Make the most of it. Exercise and marketing at the same time, now that's priceless!
- Did I hear you say "I get all the exercise I need during the week?" Yea right, but I'll take your word for it. Use this time to really connect with your Facebook and LinkedIn friends. Send a copy of your monthly newsletter to 5 - 10 connections. Folks are always looking for good material to read on weekends.
- Do videos. Pull out your smart phone (which really means SaturdayMornings Are the Right Time to market) and put it's features to good use! The cameras on today's mobile devices produce high quality video. Record FAQ videos you can post to Youtube to answer questions you get time and time again.
- Start your blog. Activerain is a great site to post your articles. When buyers and sellers Google search for information about your market it's possible they may see your Activerain profile.