Hot new listings in Paia Maui Hawaii this month
Paia, Spreckelsville, Kuau - on Maui's north shore - is a pretty hot market for real estate sales. There's usually only 15-25 homes for sale, and maybe a condo or two. Vacant land is pretty rare in this area. So to see 5 new residential listings come on the market already this month is quite special.
Just listed in Feb. 2016 in Paia Maui HI 96779:
- 476 Laulea Pl. is listed by Wailea Realty Corp for $5,750,000. Oceanfront windsurfer haven with house and cottage on 1.24 acres in Spreckelsville.
- 670 Loina Pl. is listed by The Maui Real Estate Team Inc. for $475,000. Cute starter home in Skill Village just a short drive up Baldwin Ave. from downtown Paia.
- 50 Kai Pl. is offered by Island Sotheby's International Realty for $1,050,000. A tear-down house on a 1/4 acre close to the shore. Kuau Point.
- 55 Kai Pl. is offered by Flatlist.com for $2,750,000. Remodeled designer's home and cottage with pool on a small lot just steps away from the ocean. Very unique.
- 318 Paani Pl. is listed by Lance Holter Realty for $4,250,000. Beachfront Sprecks home next to Sugar Cove condos and close to the Maui Country Club. Windsurf out front!
Windsurfers will really love 476 Laulea and 318 Paani because they can launch their rigs from the property and not have to drive to a beach.
Windsurfing on Maui's north shore at Ho'okipa Beach Park
What else in available in Paia right now? Search for Paia houses, land and condos for sale, and view a slide show of the active listings.
- 25 listings, with 20 Active and 5 Pending, priced from $350,000 to $8,950,000
- 11 oceanfront and beachfront houses for sale, with 1 Pending
- 3 condos, a beachfront beauty, and 2 units at the Kuau Plaza which are both Pending
- a waterfront lot asking $3,395,000 for an 18,861 square foot parcel
- one commercial property listed for $1,975,000
One of the more interesting homes for sale in Paia lately would be this Bali style house for $899,000 and offered by Coldwell Banker Island Properties.
It's contructed with coconut wood, and the style really enhances the tropical ambiance of this beach town location. Can you picture yourself relaxing here after a hard day playing in the waves?
What kind of Paia house are you looking for? Can I help you with your search and purchase?
Just let me know, and you can count on this north shore agent to get the job done...
Georgie Hunter R(S) e-Pro, Hawai'i Life Real Estate Brokers
127 Hana Hwy. #G, Paia HI 96779
E-mail or call/text: 808 283-0635