FREE - Don’t you just love that word?? Here are some free things for St. Johns County Residents to do in Historic St. Augustine, FL.
St. Johns County residents with a valid ID are always admitted free of charge to:
- Oldest House
- Lightner Museum
- Fountain of Youth (special events excluded)
- Ximenez-Fatio House
- Oldest Wooden Schoolhouse
- Spanish Military Hospital Museum
- Historic Tours of Flagler College
- Daily tours and wine tastings at the San Sebastian Winery are free to everyone.
- Authentic Old Drug Store, Fort Matanzas National Monument
- St. Photios Chapel
- Pena-Peck House
- Father Miguel O’Reilly Museum
- Mission Nombre de Dios Museum (donations are welcomed)
You also can come visit Landon Homes in Coquina Ridge for FREE! Preview the beautiful furnished Model - The Bella - and pick up the latest information on Landon Homes in Coquina Ridge.
The Sales Center is open daily, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Noon to 5 pm Sundays.
For more information, visit www.Landon-Homes.net; or, call Marjorie Taylor (904) 679-4787
Landon Homes is a locally owned and operated home builder serving Northeast Florida. Landon offers uniquely designed and masterfully crafted homes, with a diverse portfolio of floor plans and a true commitment to quality.
Visit our website http://Landon-Homes.net.