It is that time of year. If you are planning to sell this year.
More houses will close in May than any other month.
- It is in your best interests to have your house listed before the rush so your compettition is lower.
- Less inventory makes your sales price higher.
- If you need a gallon of milk and there isn't any anywhere you will pay more for it!
- The same idea applies when our listing inventory is low as it is this year.
- Interest rates are still low enough for Buyers to be moving.
- It is taking anywhere from 30-45 days to close homes unless you get an all cash Buyer, which is still rare at full price!
- If you plan to take advantage of the market and it's normal cycles, it is time to make the call and get your house listed
- Expect multiple offers if you list at or below market price and they should come quickly if the property is priced right.
- Ask about Amortization rate for your area!