I must get asked 3-5 times a week to review realtors social media branding. I think most real estate professionals understand the potential of social media but few seem certain they are leveraging it the right way. Here are a few super simple tips that take 10 minutes each but will jump start your social media traffic.
Here are 5 social media tips any real estate agent can follow.
1. Take the name of the city you do business in such as "Los Angeles" do a google search as follows
"Los Angeles realtor twitter profile"
"Los Angeles realtor facebook profile"
Pick a couple of the top search results.
Add a few sentences expressing your opinion on their tweet or share then share it with YOUR audience.
2. Don't have a social audience? Follow your competitors twitter accounts and FRIEND their followers. Many will automatically add you back. Like your competitors Facebook business pages. The follow their posts and friend those that are leaving comments. Many will friend you back.
3. If you don't have one start an Instagram account. Use Tailwind. ( Just Google it)
4. Active Rain TIP: Whenever you are using THIS platform to look at service reviews remember to FOLLOW the members leaving the reviews and comments. Most of this site's best content is being produced by a handful of "superusers" adding them increases the chances of your content/blogs being commented upon and read by more active rain community members.
5. Active Rain TIP#2: Leave reviews for ALL of the real estate technology or services you use. Many of the more popular services already have 30+++ comments and every time you leave a review it puts you in front of a ton of new members that might follow you. Plus it adds value to the community.
Hope you enjoyed these tips. For more visit http://inboundrem.com