Charleston SC has become a hot bed of media hype in that last decade so it comes as no surprise that there has been a dramatic rise in prices, and development. None more surprising than the condo market in the low-country as space becomes scarce developers are forced to build up. Condos in Charleston SC vary from small studios downtown, small one bedroom beachfront condos, to large palatial mid-rise waterfront stunners.
If luxury condominiums is your cup o' tea here is a comprehensive list of the most popular Charleston SC luxury condos for sale:
- One Vendue Range - Located in the very desirable downtown Charleston French Quarter district, these waterfront condos are within walking distance of many 4 star dining establishments
- The People's Building - 18 Broad St used to be an old commercial space in the early 1900s that was converted to residential condos.
- The Renaissance on Charleston Harbor - Mount Pleasant's first luxury mid-rise condo development, these condos offer just about anything any condo lover could want or need.
- The Tides - Also located in Mt Pleasant, just on the other side of the bridge from downtown and sort of accross the street from The Renaissance, these condo are also mid-rise waterfront.
- The Bristol - Offering a marina and close convenience to downtown the Bristol waterfront condos has a lovely gym, sauna, and pool for every owner.
- Fort Sumter House - a.k.a 1 King St Charleston, was also like The People's building in that it too was an old commercial space (bank I believe), converted in the mid 1900s to condos.
- The Albemarle - Located just on the other side of the bridge from downtown in West Ashley, these lovely condos have a gorgeous clubroom, pool, workout facilities, owners storage, and more.
- 175 Concord St - These fairly new luxury condos are also in the French Quarter, near waterfront park in downtown Charleston.
- Prioleau St Condos - Also in The French Quarter, these condos are very desirable because of their location in downtown.
- Dockside - Located at 330 Concord st, The Dockside condominiums are true "high-rise", and Charleston's first and only real luxury high rise on the waterfront. The build is going through a large renovation because it is now over 20 years old.
- Anson House - Near the aquarium and Dockside just on the other end of Calhoun St, these condos will give you great proximity to most of downtown's hot spots.
- The Oaks at Riversedge - Located on Daniel Island, these waterfront condos also have their own marina, and offer wonderful amenities in a secluded setting.
- Bee St Lofts - These Charleston Lofts were built to be an answer to the demand of students and employees of MUSC and the VA hospital downtown.
- Factors Walk - 5 Middle Atlantic Wharf St was built in the 2000's after an old crumbling structure from years ago couldn't be saved.