2/28/2016 Home Values In San Clemente By
This week’s report on home values for San Clemente and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a San Clemente Realtor Michael Albrecht. The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 6.3 percent, for new homes up 1.1 percent and for resale condos up 9.6 percent. The sales volume is up for resale homes 14.4 percent and up 10.7 percent on condos and up 11.1 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92691 sales prices are up 12.5 percent and the sales volume is up 33.3 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are down 0.9 percent and the sales volume is up 11.1 percent.
- Aliso Viejo Zip Code 92656 sales prices are down 4.0 percent and the sales volume is down 3.2 percent.
- Laguna Niguel Zip Code 92677 sales prices are up 3.1 percent and the sales volume is down 8.1 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita Zip Code 92688 sales prices are up 2.0 percent and the sales volume up 7.8 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are up 18.1 percent and the sales volume is down 0.0 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are down 0.9 percent and the sales volume is up 50.0 percent.
The week has brought in most instances a slowing of the market. The exception is in the San Clemente area (note the big changes). However, we do still have a strong market overall. Keep coming back here it see the numbers that are being developed each week.