When you’re thinking of selling your home, you will inevitably find numerous home repairs that need to be done. These five articles will give you some tips and tricks to do these repairs yourself and save some of your hard earned money.
1) This article from DIY Network gives you tips to repair items from windowpane breaks to fallen fences or even a hole in the roof.
2) The folks at This Old House have a great piece on “52 DIY Fixes for Annoying Home Ailments.” This article covers everything from air bubbles in wallpaper to that spooky door that opens and closes on its own.
3) Houselogic has a step by step guide to erasing scratches from wood flooring. This simple fix can totally transform the impression buyers get of your home.
4) These 15 fifteen minute projects from Real Simple will allow you to spruce up your home without using all your free time. Tackle one or two of these each weekend and you’ll be amazed at the difference.
5) How Stuff Works has a great primer on 5 Must Know Home Repairs. You’d be surprised about how much you can save by learning these 5 DIY tasks
Getting your home ready to sell is essential to getting the best possible price for your home.
If you’re thinking of selling your home in Summerville, North Charleston or Hanahan, contact us today for a FREE Market Analysis.