Join the fun on Friday, March 11, 2016 for the third annual Uncorked & Untapped Atlanta at the Georgia Freight Depot! This is a super cool event in a fun environment. If you haven’t been to the Georgia Freight Depot before, then this is the perfect excuse. The Georgia Freight Depot is located at 65 Martin Luther King Jr Dr, Atlanta, GA 30312 in Downtown Atlanta.
The Georgia Railroad Freight Depot was completed in April of 1869 and is one of the oldest buildings in downtown Atlanta. The building served as the main freight depot for the Georgia Railroad and was restored by the Georgia Building Authority in 1981 for public use. Most of the original brickwork and freight bays remain in place to give the facility a unique setting for special occasions.
The third annual Uncorked & Untapped Atlanta will be from 7:00pm – 11:00pm enjoy unlimited wine and craft beer tastings, live music performed by Ruby Velle and the Soulphonics (trio) and a DJ to keep the party going late in the incredible Freight Room atmosphere.
General Admission Tickets Include:
- Souvenir Tasting Glass
- Unlimited Wine and Craft Beer Tastings
- Food Available for Purchase
VIP Tickets Include:
- Souvenir Glass + Unlimited Tastings
- Exclusive VIP Areas
- Additional wines not available in general admission
- Light appetizers
- SUPER EARLY: $25 – SOLD OUT
- Early Bird Tickets: $30 GA / $60 VIP – SOLD OUT
- Regular Tickets: $40 GA / $70 VIP (Available until 2/25 at 11:59pm)
- Late Tickets: $50 GA / $80 VIP (Available until 3/10 at 11:59pm)
Click here for more information and to purchase your Uncorked & Untapped Atlanta 2016 tickets.