Struggling with buying a home because you don't think you can qualify?
Do you feel like you are throwing away your rent money?
Have you tried for a home loan and been turned down?
Now anyone living under the same roof can HELP the qualifying process with a new FNMA loan called "HomeReady™."
The loan that DELIVERS home ownership for the way we live today!
- If ANYONE lives with you, their income can be added to help you qualify (No credit report on household members living with you!)
- Roommate or Boarder income is allowed and names NOT on the title!
- 3% down payment (gift funds from ANYONE are A-OK)
- It's tax time... start thinking!
- FICO score accepted down to 620
- Couples with one having bad credit can help quailify and NOT be on title so credit is not counted.
The Transition Living Real Estate Team™is presenting Two opporutnities to come and hear about this new loan prodcut and get to know how you can become a home owner!
First event is happening this coming Wednesday at the O'meara Ford Center 104th and I-25. Northglenn, Colorado in the Community Room April 13, 2016 7-8:30 pm
Debbie Everly with Megastar Mortgage will be the loan officer presenting the home buying loan options in the Denver Metro Area.
Mortgage Loan Consultant
Address: 9556 Park Meadows Drive #100, Lone Tree, CO 80124
NMLS# 314021 - CO License # 100023859 - AZ License # 0915494 - CA License # DOC-314021
The Second event will be at the Brokers Guild North office 12050 Pecos Suite #180 in Wesminster, Colorado Saturday May 21, 2014 10-11:30 am
The Transition Living Real Estate Team™will be at all the events to help buyers understand the process of buying a home.
- Who pays for the commission
- Getting qualified before shopping for a home
- Identifying home needs and wants
- Contract process
- Inspection and Resolution
- Closing and Possession
RSVP for limited space & see other workshops
Come to our FREE workshops to see if you CAN qualify for a home with the new FNMA "HomeReady™" loan program and include Boarder or Roommate income!