Waupaca County Wisconsin, Forests and Wildlife in the Fox Valley
212 Thousand Acres of Forested Wildlife habitat can be found in this county at the Northwest edge of the Fox Valley area.
The forested hills and valleys of this beautiful county make for great habitat for both people and a variety wildlife.
Our clients at Woodland Management Service own land here for the bountiful wildlife and for the quality Oak timber.
The largest portion of this 212 thousand acres of forest land is Oak with over 68 thousand acres of Oak forests which provide premium deer and turkey habitat along with timber income.
These forests are not only good for producing income for our clients and great habitat for Deer and Turkeys, but it also provide good habitat for many other wildlife like Bears, Grouse, and more.
If you are interested in purchasing land in Waupaca County or if you already own some and would like to learn more about how to improve this land, give me a call, our Foresters and Wildlife Specialists can help.
A few other articles to check out.
- Click here to learn more
What is a Forester & Why do I Need a Forester?
Buying and Selling Forest Land
- Top 10 List for Selling Your Forestland at a Premium Price.
- What Is My Tree Worth? Q&A#3
- Forestland Evaluations, dont Buy or Sell Forestland without one.
- FAQ - How important is Access When Selling Hunting and Recreational Land?
Managing the Forest
- Your Forest May Need a Little Help
- FAQ Is leaving my woodland alone best for Wildlife & Forest Health?
- FAQ How do I create a Wildlife Paradise on my Property?
- FAQ How do I Encourage More Wildlife on My Land?
- FAQ What is Hygrading and why is it so Bad??
- FAQ I Have Recently Purchased/Inherited Some Forest Land. What's Next?
- Need a Break on your Forestland Taxes?
- Why Should I Hire A Forester To Sell My Timber? Q&A#4
- Do I need to have a Clear Cut on my property? Q&A#3
- Spring and Summer Danger, Oak Wilt can kill your most valuable trees
- Hunters are Looking to Lease Your Forestland