Just Listed in Sturbridge MA: 13 Old Towne Way 4+ BRs 3.5 Baths
I am pleased to announce that I just listed this beautiful home at
13 Old Towne Way in the Fiskdale section of Sturbridge, Massachusetts.
Located in the Sturbridge Woods neighborhood, this lovely home has 4+ bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 2 acres of land, and over 3000 square feet with the finished basement suite. The top features of this home:
- 4 Bedrooms Upstairs, Plus a Bedroom in the Basement Suite
- 2.5 Bathrooms in the Main House, Plus a Full Bath in the Basement Suite
- Finished Basement Suite Providing Bedroom, Bathroom, Family Room, and Kitchenette
- Kitchen with Island, Pantry, and Eating Area that Opens to Back Deck
- The Always-Coveted Great Room with Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Elegant Formal Dining Room Decorated with Crown Molding and Windowpane Wainscotting
- Master Suite with Cathedral Ceiling, Walk-In Closet, and En-Suite Bath Featuring Soaking Tub and Separate Shower
- 2-Car Garage, First-Floor Laundry, First-Floor Office, Central Air, Walk-Out Basement
- Located in Sturbridge Woods, the Most Popular Neighborhood in Sturbridge - close to Big Alum boat ramp, Hyland Orchard and Brewery, Tantasqua High School - a wonderful region to explore.
- Easy commuter access to the Massachusetts Turnpike and Interstate-84 - one of the reasons Sturbridge is a popular choice for home buyers.
13 Old Towne Way is priced at $399,900, very aggressive for this neighborhood. Please visit 13OldTowneWay.ihousenet.com for more information and photos, and call me to see this beautiful home.