Murfreesboro real estate for sale - The average price of Murfreesboro homes increased 14% in the last 12 months with the average price now at $230,095 for the month of February. The number home homes closing increased 15% to 251 compared to the same month in 2015. The absorption rate is still less than 3 months, even in February, so buyers have little time to make an offer when they find something they like.
- the list price to sales price ratio during February was 99%
- 251 homes sold during the month compared to 218 last February, an increase of 15%
- the average days on market is still very low at 55 days, just 10 days over the recommended time to close a loan
- 491 Murfreesboro homes are currently pending sale
- 659 Murfreesboro homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the average size of homes sold during the month was 2141 square feet
Search for Murfreesboro homes for sale here
For the most-up-to-date information on Murfreesboro home values , then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling property in this and other areas in the Nashville MLS. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new homes come on the market or price reductions in Murfreesboro homes are posted.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area.
Subscribe to CommentsComment