Three Ways to Gain Listings in the first few weeks of spring
1) Visual branding is important. Create Custom IDX links on your website that showcase the neighborhoods and/or types of properties you want to sell. AccelerAgent brands your name to every listing as well.
- You are farming a neighborhood and are working to attract homeowners to your website. A Custom IDX link will give your homeowners one-click access to what is for sale in the area they reside.
- Let’s say you are breaking into the luxury home market. Custom IDX links will instantly showcase million dollar homes to your website’s visitors.
- Once a person is on your page, make sure they see you as a neighborhood specialist.
You must present yourself as an expert of the exact type of home they live in or want to live in. Your website's buttons must match the types of homes you want to sell.
Custom IDX links will fully support your marketing, reduce website bounce rate, and prove your expertise. (Not to mention, they only take 1 minute to create!)
2) Remember what it was like keeping in touch with clients before email marketing? Postcards and phone calls were the name of the game. Reaching out to your sellers is still very important. AccelerAgent allows you to do this in multiple ways.
Today’s real estate is “information-heavy”.
Let’s be honest, clients do not need a real estate agent to see what is currently on the market. The big online listing portals make it easy for your clients and leads to see what is for sale in their communities. These listing portals have taken over the first page of Google results. They have become convenient for your clients to visit.
But they do need have someone to call once they find something on the Internet that interests them. It is your job to keep your name top-of-mind when they need to call a real estate agent. It is your job to have marketing processes in place, so that when the time comes, they remember your name.
- Call your homeowners (a.k.a.- your sellers and your past clients).
Remind them of the time they spent with you in the past.
- Call your clients so they will save your phone number in their phone. If a referral opportunity presents itself, wouldn’t it be nice for them to have your phone number close at hand?
- Call your clients so you get the chance to ask them for (or verify) their current home address. This is helpful for setting up Neighborhood Alerts with Seller's Corner.
3) Finally, Seller’s Corner is invaluable. A Monthly Market Snapshot is not enough to prove you know the market. Market Snapshots use county listing data which can be too broad. Some people in your database may live in a less expensive part of town, while others may live in a gated community. Homeowners need to know what SIMILAR homes are selling for right now.
Jump on the next webinar for a LIVE demo!
More Seller's Corner webinar opportunities here.
If the house down the street from your client goes on the market, they WILL want to know the listing price.
Be the first to market, the first to answer questions, and the first on their list of agents.
- Neighborhood Alerts not only draw homeowners to your website, but they will also continuously update your clients of what is on the market where they live, at that very moment.
- Every Neighborhood Alert is a prelude to a CMA because they: calculate Average Listing Price, Median Listing Price, and Average DOM, and provide access to every comparable listing nearby.
- Neighborhood Alerts drive your sellers to your website, brand you as an expert in their neighborhood, and plant a seed in your past clients’ minds minds to ask, “I wonder what my home is worth?”
If your website supports your marketing....
If your phone number is in your clients’ recent call history....
If your clients are asking you what their home is worth....
.........then you will increase your listings. Spring forward!
Questions? Contact us!
We're always here to help.
Let's connect soon,
Anna and Tim
PropertyMinder's Community Managers
firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com