Summary and Photo Gallery
- Great MEETING! Attendance was refreshing with new faces and some old ones that I have not seen in a long time. It was good to see Simmie Muhammad even though he was going to Detroit he had time to stop by the meeting before his flight. Eduardo Pardo left his glasses behind but we saved them and handed them back to him in the morning. He requested from me a copy of the Land lording - Ten Things to Be Aware document that we discussed at the meeting. Sharon Boyd became a MREIA member. I was real happy that she came aboard the MREIA platform.
- Featured Speaker Pete Youngs did an excellent presentation on Rehab 101 - Rehabbing for Profits. Pete is one of the first national speakers I met when I got involved with South Florida Real Estate. Pete great sense of humor and knowledge of Rehabbing provides the attendees an enjoyable experience and saves anyone, yes anyone, looking for a HOME or INVESTMENT THOUSANDS of Dollars.
- Our meeting sponsors Dry Carson and Dustin Deutsch from BluFinancialNetwork flew all the way from Scottsdale Arizona to present investment opportunities that CASH FLOW in United States and the Dominican Republic. What I like is BluFinancial Network does all the hard work for you and presents a projected rate of return. My wife Alejandra won an all expense paid trip to Dominican Republic to preview the property.
- Brad Cozza, MREIA corporate member and suffering from jet lag from a successful trip to San Francisco and drove all the way from Florida's South Coast, Ft. Myers, to give an update about Water Front investment opportunities in Ft. Myers Florida and Tennessee.
- MREIA's President, Bob Burns, offered investors his Land lording - Ten Things to Be Aware slide show and document is available for those who are interested.
- Next Month: Charles W. Petty II! No Pain, All Gain! Yeah Baby!!! Let's Rock and Roll!
Miami Real Estate Investors Association MREIA
Telephone: (305) 300-6242
Web Page: http://www.miamireia.com
This entry hasn't been re-blogged:
Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
- It's all about them (ThemThem)