Have you been told you just can't qualify to buy a home?
Do you have roommates that help with rent now?
Do you feel like you are throwing away your rent money?
Been turned down for home loan?
Now anyone living under the same roof can HELP the qualifying process with a new FNMA loan called "HomeReady™."
The loan that DELIVERS home ownership for the way we live today!
- If ANYONE lives with you, their income can be added to help you qualify (No credit report on household members living with you!)
- Roommate or Boarder income is allowed and names NOT on the title!
- 3% down payment (gift funds from ANYONE are A-OK)
- It's tax time... start thinking!
- FICO score accepted down to 620
- Couples with one having bad credit can help qualify and NOT be on title so credit is not counted.
The Transition Living Real Estate Team™is presenting Two opportunities to come and hear about this new loan product and get to know how you can become a home owner!
First event is happening this coming Wednesday at the O'meara Ford Center 104th and I-25. Northglenn, Colorado in the Community Room April 13, 2016 7-8:30 pm
Debbie Everly with Megastar Mortgage will be the loan officer presenting the home buying loan options in the Denver Metro Area.
Mortgage Loan Consultant
Address: 9556 Park Meadows Drive #100, Lone Tree, CO 80124
NMLS# 314021 - CO License # 100023859 - AZ License # 0915494 - CA License # DOC-314021
The Second event will be at the Brokers Guild North office 12050 Pecos Suite #180 in Westminster, Colorado Saturday May 21, 2014 10-11:30 am
The Transition Living Real Estate Team™will be at all the events to help buyers understand the process of buying a home.
- Who pays for the commission
- Getting qualified before shopping for a home
- Identifying home needs and wants
- Contract process
- Inspection and Resolution
- Closing and Possession
Check out our other FREE workshops and RSVP for as we have limited space!
Learn about everything you will need to go forward with the American Dream of Home ownership through the new FNMA "HomeReady™" loan program.
Remember Roommate or Boarder income and even Grandma if she is living with you can help qualify!
Hope to see you there!