Are you looking to up your blogging game? Join us for Blogging BootCamp where Bob Stewart will turn you into a blogging General!
BootCamp is Back!
One of my favorite classes to teach over the years has been our blogging bootcamp series. I get no bigger thrill professionally than when one of our members reaches out to me to tell me how they recently closed a deal because someone found a blog post they'd written. (Or even better, they write about it in their blog and share it with the entire community!
Over the years, we've had the pleasure of sharing effective blogging techniques through our blogging bootcamp courses with thousands of agents. It's time we educate the next batch of real estate bloggers looking to land more clients via their blog!
Blogging BootCamp is a series of four classes, each last about 75 minutes, where I take you through the nitty gritty of creating blog posts designed to rank in the search engines and composed to generate more traffic to your website and leads for your business.
This particular live BootCamp experience will be broken up into four classes, with the first two classes happening this month, and the last two classes happening later in May. (In the interim, I'll be taking a short leave to care for my newborn son......who we hope will be here in the next few weeks.....but not before we get these first two classes in!)
Blogging BootCamp Session 1 - The SEO of Blogging
(or How To Get Your Posts To Rank in Search Engines)
Thursday, April 14th, 10am Pacific Time (1pm Eastern Time)
In this first class, we will discuss the SEO of blogging, including:
- Why it's important to get 'hyper local' and what that means.
- How to construct your blog post so it has the best chance of reaching the search engines and getting consumers to click on your post.
- What key components of a blog post will help your blog rank better in the search engines.
- What often overlooked elements can be easily added to insure that your posts have the best chance to rank.
- What can you do beyond the simple act of writing and publishing your blog post that will help it rank and be found by the search engines.
Blogging BootCamp Session 2 - Lead Generation In Your Blog
(or How to Insure Your Posts Get People To Do What You Want Them To Do)
Thursday, April 21st, 10am Pacific Time (1pm Eastern Time)
In this second class, we will discuss how to get your blog to generate more traffic to your website and leads for your business, including:
- Where should I link for the most impact?
- How do I get people to consume more of my content beyond the first page they land on?
- How to use visual aids to increase the chances of someone taking the action I wish them to take
- What kinds of value can I offer on my blog in order to get people to give up their contact info.
Sessions 3 and 4 - May TBD
Like I said, my wife and I have a baby on the way, so sessions 3 and 4 will be determined by our son, Chase. Once he peeks into the world, we'll get sessions 3 and 4 scheduled. But you'll have plenty to put into play from these first two sessions to help you create better content with the aim of attracting more qualified clients to your real estate business via your blog.