1. Pray: Spend the first 30 minutes of your morning.
2. Visualize: Review your dreams and goals daily.
3. Listen To Faith Message: It builds you up for the day and could make you more proactive. A few faith messages could be by pastor Joel Osteen or Rick Warren etc.
4. Read: 10 - 20 minutes per day. Leaders are readers.
5. Practice Kindness - Approach people and negative situations with a positive attitude. Choose kindness and love each day. Kindness involves courage as it's easier to get upset or react negatively to people and situations that
6. Walk - It's good for your health and well-being. A few ways to walk more daily without much effort could involve parking your car a bit from your destination. This way you can walk to and from your appointment.
7. Meditate During The Day: Take 5 - 10minutes and be still, just sit quiet and focus on the moment.
No cell phone, no emails just inhale and exhale.
8. Learn Something New Everyday: Each day has it's own set of challenges, but view them as learning opportunities.
~ Milan ~