Charming one-story home for sale in Carrollton's Wellington Run subdivision.
Nestled in a quiet community with tree-lined streets, yet close to all major North Dallas highways (I-35, LBJ, Tollway, George Bush Turnpike), this home is move-in ready, just waiting for you!
- The three bedrooms are split; master on one side of the house, the guest bedrooms on the other, offering great privacy.
- Take the open floor plan and tall ceilings, add in loads of natural light, and you've got the perfect recipe for a warm, welcoming home.
- Into entertaining? There is a large kitchen, open to the den, plenty of counter space, and an island for guest to gather around, plus an eat-in-kitchen.
- If you're into more traditional entertaining, the formal dining room and formal living room offer spacious areas. Or use the formal living room as an office, as the former owners did.
- More of an outdoors type? There's a large back yard, with a deck - and ceiling fan - and a gazebo, plus lots of room to roa
m (and grass to cut).
- 2609 Kings Gate was built in 1997.
- It is 2,148 square feet on the tax rolls.
- There is no homeowners association.
- There is a 2-car garage.
- The water heater and heater are gas, the AC is electric.
- The home is priced at $280,000.
Come see it soon! Call or text Lorrie at 972-416-3417 to schedule an appointment, or stop by the open house on Sunday, April 10th, 2016 between 2:00 and 4:00.