FENDI Chateau Residences Condominium in Surfside, Miami Beach construction update April 2016. The luxury oceanfront Fendi Chateau Residences is shown below, well on it 's way to it's completion later this year, and it's projected opening date in early 2017.
The FENDI Chateau Residences Condominium (artist rendering shown at right) is one of two of Surfside's new luxury condominium developments. The FENDI Chateau Residences offers just 60 spacious luxury residences the floor plans are spacious and luxurious, with each floor plan offering highly sought after "flow-thru" designs for both oceanfront terraces and western side sunset terraces. The 3 top floor penthouses each feature their own private roof top pool, large landscaped deck with summer kitchen and more. Reservations and sales for The FENDI Chateau Residences condo began in early 2013, and as of April 2016, the building is reported to be nearly sold out.
View my Fendi Chateau Residences web page here with many more photos, details and floor plans - Fendi Chateau Residences Surfside, Miami Beach
The Chateau Group recently completed in late 2015 the luxury Chateau Beach Condominium Sunny Isles just 2 miles or so north on Collins Ave. directly on the ocean in Sunny Isles Beach.
WELCOME TO SURFSIDE, MIAMI BEACH FLORIDA
A small oceanfront and bayfront city and community of just 1 square mile, settled in between North Miami Beach to the south, and the exclusive Miami Beach Village of Bal Harbour to it's north.
A population of just over 5,900 from the 2012 census. Low-rise condos, hotels and some commercial properties enjoy the beachfront section of Surfside, while the single-family homes are located either directly on the bay to the west or a block or 2 walk from either the ocean to the east, or bay to the west. Surfside features a small business district off the beach that locals and visitors often visit for the restaurants, art galleries and small boutique shops, located just between the ocean and the bay. The FENDI Chateau Residences is built on multiple lots previously home to small hotels and commercial use locations.
The small bistros in Surfside welcome all for a casual meal. Just south of Surfside, Florida, the North Shore State Recreation Area offers an unspoiled beachfront nature preserve and picnic area. Surfside also features it's own dog park, children's parks, along with a lovely and popular oceanfront community center.
As the Surfside beach has long been a nesting spot for ocean turtles and as part of the city's Art in Public Places initiative "Tales of the Surfside Turtles" is on view in the town's business district on 93rd Street between Collins and Harding Avenues. Featuring fiberglass turtles created by local artists, the project brings awareness to the endangered loggerhead turtles indigenous to the area. The turtle sculptures are unique and display a range of artistic creations including underwater escapes, mermaids, and vibrant abstract drawings. The world class shopping and dining at the world-renowned Bal Harbor Shops are just across the street from the northern boundry of Surfside. A very short walk indeed.
SURFSIDE STRICT BUILDING CODES KEEPS ALL FUTURE DEVELOPMENTS SMALL
The new condominium developments in Surfside are unique to many other Greater Miami-Dade beachfront developments as Surfside's building codes only allow buildings up to 12 floors, and as such these new condominium properties are not the large hi-rises we are most often seeing in many areas up and down the beach, but are smaller "boutique" style developments, thereby often providing a much more private condominium property to call home.
Smaller condominium properties does NOT mean less luxurious, as all of the currently under development (FENDI Chateau Residences and the Four Seasons Surf Club Residences & Resort) new Surfside condominium developments are planned to have the highest quality details, features, amenities and 5-star services to rival and often surpass those found in the much larger developments up and down the oceanfront areas of Miami Beach, Sunny Isles Beach and up the coast to Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach.
CONTACT LINDA "G"
Contact Linda "G" of ONE Sotheby's International Realty Miami Beach directly for more information about the FENDI Chateau Residences Miami Beach luxury condos or any other South Florida preconstruction, under construction, new and resale luxury condos for sale. View many existing South Florida luxury condominiums or luxury home communities here also. I look forward to speaking with you directly.
Linda "G" Gustafson
ONE Sotheby's International Realty Miami Beach Top Producer
South Florida Oceanfront & Waterfront Luxury Condominium NEW Construction Developments
My featured NEW South Florida luxury condominium developments - Click on any link below to view my complete page with all available information for that South Florida preconstruction, under construction or new luxury condominiums. All the projects listed below are currently accepting reservations and sales unless a future date for reservations and sales is posted.
- Paramount Fort Lauderdale Residences & Condos - Broke ground summer 2014. Expected completion late 2016.
- Auberge Beach Residences & Spa Condominium - North Tower sold out in 30 days! South Tower sales began April 2015. Groundbreaking began late 2015. Expected completion 4th Quarter 2017.
- Sabbia Beach - Broke ground late 2015. Expected completion 2017.
- Oceanbleau Hollywood Beach - Broke ground late 2015. Expected completion late 2016.
- Oceana Bal Harbour - Broke ground October 2013. Expected completion late 2016.
Bay Harbor Islands
- NEW - Vista at Bay Harbor - Groundbreaking early 2016. Expected completion 2017.
- NEW - Bijou Bay Harbor - Groundbreaking early 2016. Expected completion 2017.
- Riva Bay Harbor - Opened January 2014 - NEW developer units still available.
- Kai at Bay Harbor - Broke ground July 2014. Expected completion mid 2016.
- Sereno Bay Harbor Islands Condos & Townhomes - Broke ground January 2015. Expected completion mid 2016.
- O Residences Bay Harbor Islands - Broke ground March 2015. Expected completion late 2016.
Sunny Isles Beach
- Regalia Miami - Opened June 2014. NEW developer residences still available.
- Mansions at Acqualina - "Topped-off" April 2014. Completed summer 2015. Opened January 2016.
- Porsche Design Tower - Broke ground April 2013. "Topped-off" October 2015. Expected completion mid 2016.
- Chateau Beach Residences - Broke ground December 2012. Expected opening 3rd quarter 2015.
- 400 Sunny Isles Condominiums - Broke ground August 2013. Opening 2nd quarter 2016.
- Jade Signature - Broke ground August 2013. Expected completion mid 2016.
- MUSE Condominium - Broke ground mid 2015. Expected completion in 2017.
- Turnberry Ocean Club - Groundbreaking 4th quarter 2015. Expected completion in 2018.
- Residences by ARMANI CASA Miami - Ground breaking in late summer 2015. Expected completion late 2017.
- Estates at Acqualina - Groundbreaking early 2016. Expected completion in 2018.
- Ritz-Carlton Residences Sunny Isles Beach - Groundbreaking early 2016. Expected completion in 2018.
Surfside, Miami Beach
- FENDI Chateau Residences - Broke ground February 2014. Expected completion mid 2016.
- Miami Beach Surf Club Condos and Four Seasons Hotel - Broke ground March 2014. "Topped-off" in June 2015. Expected completion early 2016.
- Ocean Seven Residences - Opened April 2014. NEW developer townhomes still available, including fully finished model residence.
- NEW - Eighty Seven Park - Groundbreaking began end of 2015. Expected completion in 2017.
- Ritz-Carlton Residences Miami Beach - Construction began May 2014. Expected completion end of 2016.
- L'Atelier Miami Beach Condos - Groundbreaking began summer 2015. Expected completion 3rd quarter 2017.
- Faena Versailles Classic Condos - Renovations and redesign to begin summer 2015. Expected completion in 2017.
- Faena Versailles Contemporary Condos - Broke ground early 2015. Expected completion in 2017.
South Beach, Miami Beach
- One Ocean South Beach - Construction began July 2013. Expected completion late 2015.
- The NEW Shore Club South Beach - Renovations and construction began 3rd quarter 2015. Expected completion Summer 2017
Aventura, North Miami
- Prive at Island Estates Aventura - Broke ground June 2015. Expected completion in 2nd quarter 2017.
- Marina Palms Yacht Club & Residences - Broke ground September 2013. North Tower opened March 2016. South Tower completion expected 3rd quarter 2016.
- Bellini Williams Island - Opened January 2014. Select developer units still available.
- Echo Aventura - Broke ground in July 2013. Expected completion late 2015.