The beautiful waterfront property is slated to open in 2017, more than a decade after the idea was born
The VIO at the Wharf is a 12-story tower with 112 units spanning from a studio to a penthouse, and ranging in price from $400,000+ to $1.5 million. The building is located between 7th and 9th streets on the waterfront in Southwest Washington, D.C.
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Upscale appliances, flooring, fixtures and bathrooms
- Views of the Potomac
Builder is Hoffman & Madison started this planned 24-acre waterfront mixed-use community in 2006, and first move in is expected to be in the fall of 2017. Cobblestone streets, fashion boutiques, restaurants, shops and shops are all within arm’s reach. The neighborhood is vibrant with culture, entertainment and recreation.
Ferry across the river to East Potomac Park Tennis Center and Golf Course, bike along the Anacostia Riverwalk Trail, head to the Washington Nationals Baseball Stadium, or visit the Air and Space Museum. The building is within a close walk to a Metro stop and Capitol Bikeshare.
- 24-hour concierge front desk service
- Secured parking
- Secured bike storage
- Electric car charging station
- Climate controlled storage
- Car-detailing station
- Resort style rooftop pool
- Gym w/ yoga studio
- Lounge with fireplace and espresso bar
- Waterfront garden and sun deck
- Waterfront saltwater infinity pool
- Dog washing station