I don't know if you've heard of our company American Pacific Mortgage before, so here's a little bit of information about us;
We are Established
- We've been around since 1996
We are Strategic
- We have proven that a company can execute impeccably and retain its appreciation for our customers and our employees. Our company is guided by industry leaders who have had hands-on experience as loan advisors. This unique perspective and a diverse portfolio of products assures our customers get the service they deserve, the perfect loan product for their individual needs, and a commitment to get there together.
We are Strong
- We are a Top 20 U.S Mortgage Direct Lending Company
- We closed over $8.01 billion 2015 and on our way to surpassing that in 2016
We live Our Core Values everyday: Respect, Transparency and Scrappy
- We are: Honest, Reliable, Intentional, Dependable, Caring, Inclusive
- We do the right thing and understand that what we do matters. We serve our customers with our full attention, intention, and purpose at all times. Sensitive matters will always be treated with sensitivity, and we will always exercise good judgment to make the honorable choice. Your time, your business, and your dream of homeownership is important to us
- We are: Clear, Concise, Direct, Approachable, Trustworthy, Insightful
- We always provide straight talk and responsible communication. We will get directly to the heart of the issue, and communicate clearly, completely, and relevantly. We believe in delivering information that you need to know when you need to know it, and are willing to have the difficult conversations if needed. We endeavor always to share information and earn our customer’s trust.
- We are: Fierce, Forward thinking, Inventive, Lively, Tough
- We are determined, resourceful, and relentless in our approach to serve our customers. We are willing to fight for what is right. We are proactive in seeking solutions. We are tenacious and will not quit: exactly what it takes to make sure we get your loan funded.
I specialize in First time Homebuyers, as well as all other conforming and non-Conforming loan programs. I also love working with Veterans, as I am one myself and can also assist you with Reverse Mortgage Purchases.
- And here's is an important mortgage Update: Cal HFA Bond Income Limitshave been raised in LA County from $75,000 to slightly over $90,000 for a Four Family Owner Occupied residence. This can really help a lot of people
To find out what I can do for you and your clients, give me a call @ (818) 263-7467 or simply fill out the form to the right.