Homes For Sale in Deer Run Loxahatchee | Market Report March 2016
Deer Run in Loxahatchee FL is a gated equestrian community perfect for those looking for homes with horse facilities located just a quick drive away to the year round dressage shows of White Fences and less than 15 minutes from Wellington’s Winter Equestrian Festival venues.
Homes for sale in Deer Run Loxahatchee are truly an equestrian’s dream as these homes sit on 5 to 10 acre lots and a vast majority feature all the necessities: built-in barns and horse stalls, sand rings, dressage rings, paddocks, and pastures.
Homes for sale in Deer Run Loxahatchee are especially admired by equestrian enthusiasts and dressage trainers because these properties have an old country charm away from the hustle and bustle of big cities and because of the size of the lots, they can provide privacy while at the same time offering extensive horse facilities and convenient access to the horse show venues of Loxahatchee and Wellington.
Looking for a home in Deer Run?
3850 Duellant Road - This 10 acre property features a 3 bedroom home with a pool, a 1 bedroom guest house, a 12-stall barn, an arena with Otto system footing, round pen, and horse walker. It also has 8 paddocks along and a large field.
- 19811 Black Falcon Road - This property features a 4 bedroom property with 2,923 square feet of interior space. This home also has an ideal guest suite, an oversized garage, new flooring, appliances, and A/C.
- 19607 Black Falcon Road - This 5 acre property features a 3 bedroom home with an open floor plan in the common areas, hurricane shutters, stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, a built in bar area, and a split bedroom floor plan. It also has a 3 bedroom guest house with 2 baths and a separate driveway. The property has a 4 stall center aisle barn, a tack and feed room with riding area, paddocks and a round pen. It also has a built in generator and a resort style heated swimming pool with a river and waterfall feature.
- 2141 Buck Ridge Trail - This private 5 acre property features a 5 bedroom Tuscan-inspired estate home with a huge 50’x20’ swimming pool, a full-sized basketball court, and plenty of space for a regulation size arena, paddocks, even a poolside guest house.
2380 Buck Ridge Trail - This private 5 acre property features a 3 bedroom Mediterranean home with lavish Spanish and Italian design touches. It features a den with a customized casework and bar, swimming pool, extensive grounds with beautiful landscaping, a pond with a bridge leading to the gazebo, and an oversized 3 car garage.
2921 Buck Ridge Trail - This 10 acre property features a 3 bedroom home, a 12-stall barn, 9 paddocks, an upgraded irrigation system, a regulation size dressage area with mirrors, high quality fiber footing, and excellent drainage. The property can be divided into two 5 acre lots.
- 2918 Palm Deer Drive - This 5 acre property features a 5 bedroom home with Samsung stainless steel appliances, hurricane impact resistant windows, and monitored alarm system. There is a large master bedroom located on the main floor as well as the second floor. The property also has a swimming pool, a 2-stall barn with feeding area, and a paddock.
2497 Fawn Drive - This 5 acre property has a 5 bedroom home, a 6 stall barn with groom’s apartment, drop-yoke custom stall doors, air-conditioned tack and feed rooms, wash stalls, an Olympic size dressage area, and 4 large paddocks.
2744 Deer Run Trail - This is a 5 acre property features a 3 bedroom home with an office and a separate guest studio apartment. It has a spring fed pond with a lovely view from the private dock. There’s plenty of space to build a custom barn and arena.
- 2255 Deer Run Boulevard – This 5 acre property features a 4 bedroom and 2 ½ bathroom home with a swimming pool and a lovely summer kitchen. The home has volume ceilings and a split bedroom plan.
- 3321 Hanover Circle – This is one of White Fences’ Flagship Farms that can be used both as a private or professional facility. The fully screened main barn features a total of 12 12x12 stalls, multiple grooming areas, separate tack & feed rooms, hay and shaving storage, laundry room with half bath, wash station with hot & cold water, attached 1/1 grooms apartment, lounge & exterior paver brick patio area, and equipment with a misting cooling system. The additional second barn offers 3 stalls as well as private tack, feed and storage rooms. The third barn offers 2 stalls and covered storage, lighted regulation dressage arena with excellent mirrors, and more. There are 8 paddocks one with run-in shed. Within the main residence there are two guest apartment suites with separate entries and kitchens. Find out more about this property when you click on the link above this list!
What’s the neighborhood like?
Aside from horse stalls, paddocks, arenas, and other equestrian facilities, the stunning estate homes for sale in Deer Run in Loxahatchee FL boasts of custom swimming pools, mirrors, cabinets, beautiful French doors, serene landscapes, and some even have tranquil water views. The homes are listed starting at $395,000 to up to $1,650,000 offering living space ranging from 1,930 to 5,608 square feet. Since Deer Run is an upscale equestrian community, it has miles of horse trails for the residents to enjoy. The monthly HOA fee includes maintenance of these common areas as well as security.
Great Local Amenities and More
Deer Run Loxahatchee is a quick drive from the White Fences Equestrian Center, and are less 15 minutes away from Wellington’s competition venues like the Palm Beach International Equestrian Center and The International Polo Club Palm Beach! Suburban conveniences are just within reach including the first-class dining and shopping experience that awaits at The Mall at Wellington Green.
Another great attraction to enjoy in Loxahatchee is the world famous Lion Country Safari. Feel the thrill as you go through this exciting drive-through and walk-through wildlife preserve that has over 900 animals for you to encounter and learn about up close. They also have a wide variety of water-related activities to enjoy such as lake tours, paddle boating, water slides, and all the fun activities in Safari Splash.
Deer Run in Loxahatchee FL is close to great schools including Loxahatchee Groves Elementary School, Seminole Ridge Community High School, Renaissance Charter School at Palm West, and the top schools in the Wellington School District. To get more information about these schools, check out the Loxahatchee school report on our website.
Looking to see how much your Deer Run home is worth? Click this link - homes for sale in Deer Run in Loxahatchee FL, and you will get the most current market report information.
Market Report for March 2016
Currently, there are 10 homes for sale in Deer Run in Loxahatchee Fl with living space ranging from 2,153 square feet to 6,892 square feet. As for the price range, it varies from $699,000 to up to $2,600,000. There are no homes under contract in this community.
Deer Run Homes for Sale in Loxahatchee Fl:
• 9 Homes – Traditional Sales – Average List Price: $1,038,989
• No Short Sale Properties
• No Bank Owned/REO Properties
There was 1 home sold in the community of Deer Run Loxahatchee FL during March 2016. It was listed for $595,000 and after staying on the market for 157 days, it was then sold for $532,500. There were no pending sales this month.
During the same period the previous year, there was also 1 home sold in the community. This home was listed for $410,000. After staying on the market for 305 days, it was then sold for $400,000. There were 2 pending sales at that time. The homes were listed for the average price of $537,000 and they stayed on the market for 372 days overall.
For more information on homes for sale in Deer Run- Loxahatchee Fl, please call us, Nestor Gasset and Katerina Gasset at 561-753-0135. We’d be happy to assist you! We have all the tools to search for the right home for you. Contact us today to get your equestrian home on the market or find your dream horse ranch in Loxahatchee!