Get ready folks as I amaze you with my mad analytical skills. Just kidding, there is not much that's more boring than analytics which says a lot about me in that I love to analyze stuff. What I find exciting is the big payoff, INFORMATION! So here you go I hope you find the following helpful. Currently there are 116 homes listed on the MLS for sale in Franklin Tennessee for $450,000 or less and the average list price is $391,188. Last year 1179 homes were sold and the average sales price was $355,853. What does all this mean? Well, we still are very short on inventory which results in a “Sellers Market” and makes it imperative that you find a Realtor to help you buy or sell property at a fair price. Analytics (specific to location), condition of property as well as future plans for the neighborhood all effect value so you need a local expert and one with the ability to see the “big picture”. Let’s drill down and specifically look at three months of sales in a few neighborhoods too. Search for homes in Franklin Tennessee.
- Westhaven accrued 55 sales at an average price of $559,949. This PUD co
mmunity accounted for 12.5% of all sales in Franklin Tennessee.
- Fieldstone Farms accrued 19 sales at an average price of $401,852. This neighborho
od accounted for 4.5% of all sales.
- McKay’s Mill accrued 21 sales at an average price of $406,906. This neighborhood accounted for 5% of all sales.
- Ladd Park accrued 21 sales at an average price of $409,750. This neighborhood accounted for 5% of all sales.
- Sullivan Farms accrued 12 sales at an average price of $378,033. This neighborhood accounted for 3% of all sales.
Good luck in your home search. If you see Duke and I strolling down Main Street say hi and please contact me for more information on the Real Estate market and look for these market updates quarterly.