What will be the top Real Estate trends in 2016?
We did a little research and based on the Denver Area Real Estate Market, these are the three factors that will influence the real estate market this year.
- It is 35% cheaper across the nation to buy a home than it is to rent one.
- For millennial families? 23% cheaper.
- 58% of Americans believe rent will increase in the next 12 months, whereas roughly 34% believe rent prices will stay the same.
- A whopping 63% of Americans said they would buy a home if they were looking to move
- 43% of homeowners started the search for their dream home on the internet!
- 89% of buyers used the internet throughout the entire buying process.
- 78% of buyers visit more than three sites before settling on a real estate website to use.
- 51% of millennials found their homes online, versus baby boomers who used relied on their agents and open houses.
What do buyers want most from their agent?
- Help finding the right home to purchase
- Help negotiating the terms of the sale.
- Help with the price negotiations.
- Determine what comparable homes were selling for.
- Help with paperwork!
What do sellers want most from their agents?
- Help with marketing their home to potential buyers.
- Help selling the home within a specific time frame.
- Help finding a buyer for their home.
- Help to price the home competitively.
- Help seller find ways to fix up home to sell it for more.
88% of homeowners would use their agent again or refer them to others, find out why people prefer the Steve and Venus Team here!
Are you looking to buy a home in the Denver Metro Area? Click here for easy access to 100% of homes on the market!
Looking for a marketing extraordinaire to sell your Denver Area home? Start by getting a home value estimate, then call Venus Howard today! 303-668-9949.