Earlier this month, the Reach tower at Brickell City Centre began closings. Since then, sales for condo units at Brickell City Centre Reach have hit nearly $500MM. The developer is delivering the units furniture-ready, so there is no for unit owners to install flooring. As such, condos at Brickell City Centre are starting to hit the market for rent and more will be listed for rent in the weeks to come.
Below is a list of the Brickell City Centre condos for rent in the Reach Tower:
- Unit 2906 - asking $2,700 per month
- Unit 2105 - asking $2,700 per month
- Unit 1408 - asking $3,000 per month
- Unit 1205 - asking $4,000 per month
- Unit 1702 - asking $4,200 per month
- Unit 1611 - asking $5,000 per month
- Unit 2701 - asking $5,200 per month
- Unit 2709 - asking $5,500 per month
- Unit 2402 - asking $6,200 per month
Please contact me if you are interested in renting a condo in the Reach Tower at Brickell City Centre.