Want to make some good videos? Especially those where you position yourself in front of the background? Here's how you can do it courtesy of the real Debbie Reynolds:
Using a Green Screen Adds a New Dimension to Real Estate Videos
For those of you into making videos and wanting to step them up a notch, then doing some green screen shooting and adding other data can give your videos a more powerful punch. Videos are a very impactful tool to use in your real estate marketing and consumers love them.
It is not that difficult to do a video and doing one in front of a green screen can actually be fun. The possibilities are huge and can set you apart from your competitors. With videos dominating the Internet you will want yours to have an edge over the competition so I challenge you to give it a try.
Here are some ideas for you to put on the green screen.
- Announce upcoming local events and show past event photos.
- Give tours of local neighborhoods being the tour guide in front of the green screen.
- Present market data and reports and have fun doing it.
- Do FAQ's posting with the backdrop showing keywords and important information.
- Present your listings through a green screen presentation making it different and more energized.
- Have clients give testimonials and show their home in the background.
- Interview lenders, home inspectors, home stagers, etc. showing pertinent photos on the backdrop that give tips.
What ideas can you think of that will set you apart?
This information is presented by Clarksville TN Real Estate Agent, Debbie Reynolds.
it would be my pleasure to assist you!
"The Real Debbie Reynolds"
931-920-6730 or 931-320-6730
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices-PenFed Realty
2503 Wilma Rudolph Blvd., Clarksville, TN 37040
©2015 BHH Affiliates, LLC. An independently owned and operated franchisee of BHH Affiliates, LLC.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices and the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices symbol
are registered service marks of HomeServices of America, Inc.®
Equal Housing Opportunity.