We hope you enjoy the recording! (RECAP BELOW)
As Dusty mentioned towards the end of the webinar we have a special offer for agents who:
- Want to gain passive leads from social media
- Don't want to have to worry about what to do online
- Want the entire social media system + the psychology behind why it works
- Want to learn all of Dusty's tips, tricks and secrets
Based on high demand, Dusty has created an extensive online training course that covers everything you need to know about expanding your business through social media while taking a fraction of the time to do it compared to traditional means. The course also covers increasing your SEO, your branding strategy, a real estate forecast, Q and A with professionals and so much more!
The total value of the course? a whopping $8,391, but since Dusty is such as stand-up guy the entire training course is for sale at $1,999.00. Wait! There's more! (Flashbacks to sellavision anyone?) Since this is the first course launched by ActiveRain University, we're super stoked, so we're giving away the course at $997 for the next 72 hours! If you want to learn more about the offer, head on over to ActiveRain University right now!
Whenever people attend real estate educational webinars they often have three things in mind, they want more sales, they want to build or better their brand, and to be more efficient with how they spend their time and money to achieve the latter two. Now when the speaker on a webinar makes a bold promise to teach you how to instantly sell 77% more repeat business in less than 3 minutes a week without spending any money, you suddenly have a very successful webinar on your hands.
That is exactly what happened on Wednesday, May 4, 2016, when our own Community Evangelist, Bob Stewart hosted Dusty Baker, one of Santa Barbara's premiere realtors, as they discussed social media and how it impacts your ability to acquire more business by capturing the 77% repeat business that you're failing to grab, but should have been yours to begin with!
So who is Dusty Baker and why is he qualified to teach you anything about social media and real estate? Well for starters Dusty is:
- Top 2% of Keller Williams Realty Worldwide
- "Top 40 under 40" - Pacific Coast Business Times
- Agent of the Year - Keller Williams Realty SB/Montecito
- Ranked Top 1% of Agents in South SB County for buyers represented
- Panel Speaker for Inman Connect SF (2000 attendees)
- Social media marketing educator with classes up and down CA coast
- Inman's "Top 18 Inspiring Real Estate Instagram Accounts to Follow"
Now you may be thinking, there are other real estate gurus out there that have better credentials than him, but there's one thing that you have to know first, Dusty is only 27. At his age, he's sold $4 million directly from social media in 2015 and already have $5 million in the pipeline for 2016. To top it off, he has the freedom to spend more time with his family by working smart on social media.
So how does he do it? Throughout the webinar Dusty shared his 3 Secrets on how he captures 77% more repeat business through social media:
- He can connect with more past clients in 30 seconds using social media than he can in a month of conventional marketing (BONUS: He never has to make a phone call)
- He did not have to spend any money at ALL
- He only needs SMALL social media following to make it work (100-300 total)
Reading through these secrets, they may feel a bit underwhelming, but according to Dusty, it's the misconceptions that are tied to these secrets that stop people from succeeding in social media. Agents often think that social media takes too much time and money and that it can only be done if you have a following as large as Taylor Swift's.
To discuss each and sub-topic behind each secret would take quite a bit of time and it would be best to view the webinar to get the information first hand from Dusty, but the bottom line is if you can create an efficient system to effectively maximize your brand, you can see some insane results!