Six sure ways to guarantee the sale of your home in 19 days or less.
When it’s time to sell your home, making the right decisions will guarantee your home will sell for top dollar in fewer than 19 days without leaving anything to chance. In this article, I will describe the six most important aspects of a timely and profitable home sale.
- Your home must show better than your competition. Staging your home will create an unfair advantage over homes which are not staged. This is the reason I pay to have your home staged. I want your home to sell as much as you do so we can both get paid. Staged homes sell for up to 6% more on average than non-staged homes.
- Your home must be put in front of buyers. Putting a home into MLS is not enough. Over 90% of buyers start their search on the internet and have no idea what HAR.com is. Your home must be all over the internet to ensure it is in front of buyers. The reason I send your home to over 300 websites is to make sure your home is exposed to the maximum number of buyers.
- Presentation. This relates to several aspects. First, Salability. I will personally go through your home with you from room to room and curb to back fence to make suggestions to maximize the appeal. Second, Photographs. Your internet home photos must be top notch with the proper angles and lighting. I hire a professional photographer who stages every single shot of your home to guarantee that every photo of your home is worth 1,000 (positive) words. Third, Help buyers remember. Buyers tend to forget most of what they see in every home, so I create a full color marketing and amenity brochure about your home so that prospective buyers will have a feature specific representation of your home when comparing their favorites. Fourth, drive by buyers. Many buyers are searching for homes on their mobile phone and want instant information. I will create a comprehensive mobile website for your home that buyers will access when they are sitting in front of your home in their car. If you don’t have this feature, you are missing out on the most active lead sources in the process.
- Feedback. Showing feedback helps you understand what buyers are saying about your home after they view it. We quickly deliver feedback on every showing. Market feedback. There are market indicators that describe your home’s position in the market and exactly what it is required to get it sold. I interpret this statistical data and communicate with you so that your home will sell at the highest possible price.
- Comprehensive marketing. Without a comprehensive marketing plan, the chances of your home selling for top dollar are slim.
- Make a smart decision. The most important decision you will make during your home sale is choosing your Realtor. Choose an aggressive Realtor whose marketing is obvious. When you choose me as your Realtor, you can rest assured you have made a smart decision by hiring a 35-year veteran of the Katy real estate market who is an expert in Katy and one of the Top 20 Real Estate Teams in Houston. My average days on market is 19, and my average sales price to list price is 99.5%. You do want to sell your home for top dollar, right? Dale Ross, The HOME MARKETING EXPERT.