Building Your Dream Home
Searching for the perefect custom home for your family in the Tracy Area. If you are a picky buyer and are not able to find all the features and ammenities that you and your family are looking in your next home, consider the option of building your own dream home. Many people dream about building a new home to their exact specifications. If you've been thinking about building a new home, it could be one of the most exciting and rewarding projects you'll ever undertake.
These lots are in the community of Tracy California on Etcheverry Drive. This beatiful community with large custom homes and ranch homes is located in the South side of Tracy. These large homes are built on acreage lots, big enough to build a dream home and the perfect ammenities for your family.
Two lots are available on Etcheverry Drive. Surrounded by other large homes and in the prestigious Jefferson School District.
Lot #1 on 8550 Etchverry Dr is a 1.8 acres almost squared shaped lot.
Lot #2 on 8500 Etcheverry Dr is the larger 2.6 acre lot in the end of a cul-de-sac. This lot also has an easement access to Fair Oaks on the back.
These gems are a few of the last lots available to build your next dream home in this area.
These residential lots are currently zoned for 'single family' homes. The best part of these lots is that there is no HOA in this area.
Financing options for these lots can be using US Banks New construction Loans. Also, if you're currently a homeowner, an alternative to a construction loan is to use the equity in your home to finance building a house.
Check Credentials Before Hiring
Hiring a builder is like hiring any other type of professional - you may want to work with someone who is highly qualified. Consider the following when interviewing builders for your project:
- Proven experience in building the type of residence you want.
- Meets state licensure and insurance requirements.
- A solid reputation in the community, including a good rating with the Better Business Bureau and excellent references from past clients, suppliers and local banks.
- Recipient of industry awards and involvement in professional associations.
- A permanent business address.
- Contact the state or county to verify there is no history of legal proceedings against the company and that no legal proceedings are pending.
Selling your Home. For a Comprehensive Free Valuation of your home Visit my website at:
These Lots are listed by:
209.336.6331 | Cell
2311-A North Tracy Blvd |Tracy | California 95376
Download My Mobile App!