10 Habits Of Financially Stable People
Here’s how to protect your finances to have the money you need.
• Save. Spend less than you earn and put the extra away.
• Budget. Make a budget to have a framework for what you spend....
• Track your spending. Every month, look at what you spend and adjust your budget if necessary.
• Don’t spend impulsively. Only indulge in what’s important.
• Don’t procrastinate. Pay your bills on time so debt doesn’t grow.
• Invest. Put some money into long-term investments for college education and retirement.
• Ditch costly bad habits. These just cheat you out of things you could enjoy in the future. What makes you happy shouldn’t wreck your finances.
• Monitor debts. Know what you owe and pay off high interest debt, such as credit card balances.
• Plan. The way to afford the house, car or vacation of your dreams is to plan for them, setting down dates and goals for the money you’ll need.
• Stay healthy. Illness can be costly, but much of your well-being is in your control—protect your health with a healthy lifestyle.
If you’re ready for that home of your dreams, we’d be happy to help with the financing. We can also assist with refinancing your current home for a lower rate, or to pay for improvements.
There are great financing options, so please contact us any time... Have a great day!
P.S.: Mortgage rates are still at attractive levels, but it's smart to start the process early. Please call or email me to explore the options now available.